What's new

Pressure mounts on Chidambaram to resign over false list provided to

Reaction score
BJP president Nitin GadkariNitin Gadkari said that Chidambaram goofed up the issue by giving a wrong list of terrorists to Pakistan, and that he was not capable of dealing with security issues of the country. He said that India had to face humiliation the world over due to his negligence.

Chidambaram asked to resign for 'goof-ups'

Nitin has also asked the Chief Justice of India to take Suo-moto action against Chidambaram if he dosent resigns

http://flashnewstoday.com/index.php...mbarams-resignation-over-terror-list-goof-up/

BJP president Nitin GadkariNitin Gadkari said that Chidambaram goofed up the issue by giving a wrong list of terrorists to Pakistan, and that he was not capable of dealing with security issues of the country. He said that India had to face humiliation the world over due to his negligence.

Nitin has also asked the Chief Justice of India to take Suo-moto action against Chidambaram if he dosent resigns

http://flashnewstoday.com/index.php...mbarams-resignation-over-terror-list-goof-up/

LOL! The opposition party always asks for resignation and this is part of democracy. You will not understand this as you never had a democratic government which has ever functioned for more than 10yrs. That says it all. So got and take some rest!

God i liked him he is the 1ly person now from TN to central in politics whose has some piratical thinking and mostly take decision independently and i thing he is 1 of the best HM we ever had. But surely will miss him when cong loose next election :what:

what a laugh a pakistani highlighting a demand of the BJP . PC is the best home minister we ever had . go fly a kite

God i liked him he is the 1ly person now from TN to central in politics whose has some piratical thinking and mostly take decision independently and i thing he is 1 of the best HM we ever had. But surely will miss him when cong loose next election :what:

yes i agree with you....he is the best HM so far in india...would you support him if he runs for PM elections?

yes i agree with you but he should compile the list himself next time.....the world laughs at us when he commits a mistake

I dont agree with you do you really think chidambaram will know at least 5 criminals in the list with their full background and their level of crime ? :disagree:

Its all the authority IPS and IAS and other bureaucrats who are the real workers they should get the credit and they should be blamed as well

i think chanda should go as he is called now the man of blunders and has finished off the propaganda against pakistan after 29/11 coz of fabricated evidence which he gave to pakistan and didnt even bothered to check it even a nusrey student will know

5 out of the list of 50 are now confirmed bogus entries in the list given to Pakistan. This is 10% false information already, without really looking at the list in depth. And what about the evidence against these people if they are guilty or not? :woot::sick:

People who can not even produce accurate list, can not be trusted to provide accurate evidence.:eek:

5 out of the list of 50 are now confirmed bogus entries in the list given to Pakistan. This is 10% false information already, without really looking at the list in depth. And what about the evidence against these people if they are guilty or not? :woot::sick:

People who can not even produce accurate list, can not be trusted to provide accurate evidence.:eek:

Who are all the 5 i think its just 2 but even its really big mistake show me the 5 persons name will you please?

Gadkari himself will make the same mistake if he's given the job but yeah in any other country the minister would have resigned...i know PC has done a good job but still he is responsible for this humiliation and he should except it....also the CBI's embarrassing visit to Copenhagen in Purulia arms drop case was even worse than this....i mean does anybody knows in CBI to read or write ?/ I mean they didn't saw the expired warrant and went their making fool of themselves and their country...

This is a non issue being raked up by the opposition. Funny how we don't pay much more attention to the BJP and Hurriyat meetting with Chinese officials and ISI officials respectively. I think that is a bigger issue that needs to be out into the spotlight.

Back
Top Bottom