What's new

Press TV muslim anchor arrested in the US on unspecified charges

She has not been charged with crime, she has been imprisoned as a witness!

That's right, U.S laws allows it's government to detain and torture journalists for as long as they want, they just need to label the victim as Material witness.

she was considered a flight risk. hence the detention

So this is America that lectures half the world about human rights and freedom of press blah blah.

The US has been brought to its knees after Trump got elected into office. The whole world has seen the other face of this nation that pretends to be the beacon of freedom and hope. It is a slap on the faces of those that were always playing the devil’s advocate.

she was considered a flight risk. hence the detention
1.imprisonment and torture.
(detention without specifying the charges, putting chain in her legs and arms as if she is a top grade criminal, removing her Islamic dresses and head cover, giving only porks that Muslims can't eat.)

2.She was using an internal flight in U.S.

3.U.S government could ban her leaving the country, or flight. there was no need for imprisonment.

4.We are not fools.

Last edited:
1.imprisonment and torture.
(detention without specifying the charges, putting chain in her legs and arms as if she is a top grade criminal, removing her Islamic dresses and head cover, giving only porks that Muslims can't eat.)

2.She was using an internal flight in U.S.

3.U.S government could ban her leaving the country, or flight. there was no need for imprisonment.

4.We are not fools.

there are rules regarding handcuffing

islamic dress does not work in American criminal justice system

you do not need a passport to leave USA. it is easy to leave. they had to detain her.

there are rules regarding handcuffing

Islamic dress does not work in American criminal justice system

you do not need a passport to leave USA. it is easy to leave. they had to detain her.
nonsense , I like to see how somebody USA federal government barred from leaving the country can Leave USA
and again nonsense about Muslim women can't wear hijab in USA prisons , by law they have the right to wear Hijab and its against law to make them remove it and both New York and California got sued and lost when they made Muslim women remove their hijab in presence of male officers. In fact since 2011 USA supreme court allows women to sue jails if they made them remove Hijab
https://jezebel.com/supreme-court-allows-woman-to-sue-jail-for-hijab-remova-5846329
and as far as I'm aware in USA federal prisons don't serve pork .
and there are abundant of law and cases in USA judiciary system that say the religious belief in inmate foods must be observed but in this case they made sure she had to get some crackers from others . while they provided Kosher and Vegetarian foods and even probably Halal Food in the prison .

nonsense , I like to see how somebody USA federal government barred from leaving the country can Leave USA
and again nonsense about Muslim women can't wear hijab in USA prisons , by law they have the right to wear Hijab and its against law to make them remove it and both New York and California got sued and lost when they made Muslim women remove their hijab in presence of male officers. In fact since 2011 USA supreme court allows women to sue jails if they made them remove Hijab
https://jezebel.com/supreme-court-allows-woman-to-sue-jail-for-hijab-remova-5846329
and as far as I'm aware in USA federal prisons don't serve pork .
and there are abundant of law and cases in USA judiciary system that say the religious belief in inmate foods must be observed but in this case they made sure she had to get some crackers from others . while they provided Kosher and Vegetarian foods and even probably Halal Food in the prison .

i do not know hijab is. if it is covering your face the authorities will tell you take a hike

prisons generally have choices on food. Halal is a common choice. there are lot of african americans who follow islam.

USA does not have immigration exit unlike other countries. a flight risk involves impounding your passport or remanding to custody. the prosecutors and judges have discretion

i do not know hijab is. if it is covering your face the authorities will tell you take a hike

prisons generally have choices on food. Halal is a common choice. there are lot of african americans who follow islam.

USA does not have immigration exit unlike other countries. a flight risk involves impounding your passport or remanding to custody. the prosecutors and judges have discretion
its her Hejab and removing it only served as psychologically injuring her
ca60d0dc-c4c5-491c-826a-81c36b1208f3.jpg

also giving her only options for pork meat while there clearly was vegetarian food and kosher food in the menu served the same as removing her scarf.

USA don't have immigration exit is not the point , the point is if a wanted person in USA can walk to border or airport or anything else and leave the country ?

its her Hejab and removing it only served as psychologically injuring her
ca60d0dc-c4c5-491c-826a-81c36b1208f3.jpg

also giving her only options for pork meat while there clearly was vegetarian food and kosher food in the menu served the same as removing her scarf.

USA don't have immigration exit is not the point , the point is if a wanted person in USA can walk to border or airport or anything else and leave the country ?

If I am a prison officer I can ask for the hijab to be removed. I would want it examined.

serving her pork is a violation of her rights. she is entitled to her day in court

a wanted person can escape via the airport with fradulent documents

USA has 200 million international passengers per year with close to 70 international airports

Last edited:
If I am a prison officer I can ask for the hijab to be removed. I would want it examined.
according to the court rule you can't ask for that in front of male officer and in USA judiciary system previous court rules are very important. specially as one of them is ruled by supreme court

Does anyone actually know what charges she is facing,or the reasons for her detention?,has the chump regime actually released any information on the reasons for her incarceration?

Back
Top Bottom