What's new

President Zardari takes notice of loadshedding

Dance

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari has taken notice of loadshedding and ordered that an Rs 152 billion bank guarantee be cleared.

According sources within the Ministry of Water and Power, President Zardari has directed that payments owed to IPPs, Oil and Gas companies be cleared.

Sui Northern Gas has been directed to start gas supply to 10 power plants by stopping it to other industries.

Sources further add that by supplying gas to power plants, 4,000 MW could be generated within 24 hours.

The president has also made it necessary for all power providers including PEPCO to provide a loadshedding schedule.

President Zardari takes notice of loadshedding

Trying to bribe the citizens before the elections? Won't work.
The minister also guaranteed us this about a months ago, and it just worked for 2 weeks.

Thank God!

Ab bijli zaroor aa jaye gi :lol: (thank god Most respected President took notice after 4 years of his term in office. Finally the load-shedding crisis will be over)

lmfaoooo, after ruling pakistan for over 4 years now, he finally woke up

Yep, he's preparing for early elections in April maybe. :P :whistle:

you know our biggest problem is lack of awareness among citizens,here in India the people from villages tend to vote for the corrupt just for few goodies and thus they are back in power same case for pakistan i am sure that ppp will return to power and these ignorant people will vote for the corrupt ppp again just for few goodies.

Things are changing slowly here in India we have seen the result in recent elections,i hope same for the pakistan good luck for next elections but i am palcing my bet on ppp.

you know our biggest problem is lack of awareness among citizens,here in India the people from villages tend to vote for the corrupt just for few goodies and thus they are back in power same case for pakistan i am sure that ppp will return to power and these ignorant people will vote for the corrupt ppp again just for few goodies.

Things are changing slowly here in India we have seen the result in recent elections,i hope same for the pakistan good luck for next elections but i am palcing my bet on ppp.

Nope, PPP has no power like they did. Now the elections are in hand of PML-N or PTI.

One is a date distributor other one is an electrician :D

Get ready for the public to get fooled again

lmfaoooo, after ruling pakistan for over 4 years now, he finally woke up

He woke from a long Qailoola and went back to sleep.

Yes he indeed took in his hand the notice (a paper) of the load shedding issue which was lying on his table, and after taking it into his hands he is now looking around for some to read it for him.

Sui Northern Gas has been directed to start gas supply to 10 power plants by stopping it to other industries.

Which industries have become the scape goat (balee ka bakra)?

I am hoping for the next elections. I hope Pakistanis are not stupid enough again to vote this guy in.

salah bharwa, khusra

but they still won the recent assembly elections last month right ?

In those elections, people of Pakistan don't vote, like they do in India. Pakistanis only vote in general elections.

Back
Top Bottom