What's new

President Zardari in Dubai for treatment;Speculations,True lies and Rumors

i just watch headlines news on geo and they still saying he is not going to resign :hitwall:

The president is deeply unpopular with Pakistan's military establishment, which is widely believed to be behind repeated attempts to oust him

he is deeply unpopular with Pakistan's people as well, why they always put things on army or establishment>???????

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

i just watch headlines news on geo and they still saying he is not going to resign :hitwall:

lol they always lie till the end :) ,

Because it is us who have closed all the gates for him, and intensified the pressure on him :)

So who'd be the next likely candidate if he resigns? His sister I presume? Army is not taking over though but they're using 'constitutional' means this time to over throw the president - the supreme court. Shall we expect General Elections in March 2012 then?

Departing President cannot appoint any substitute. Chairman Senate by default becomes acting President until electoral college reelects new president, and its unlikely Faryal Talpur is elected as President considering state of affairs of PPP.

Using the cynical part of my brain, is it possible that he resigns from presidency but remains politically active in background of Bilawal who (Bilawal) then assumes the PPP leadership in front line role.

For Zardari the problem is not just the Govt., the PPP is also crumbling and many die hard workers and leaders who weathered the storms over last 35 years or so have started to leave the party.

If Bilawal takes over as party leader then there is a chance to save the party.

But, as said, only from the cynical part of my brain.

I wish Pakistan can get rid of all Zardaris/Bhuttos and anyone associated with PPP.

PPP is a threat to Pakistan.

That Hussain Haqqani in the order of Zardari gave so many CIA operatives visas to operate in Pakistan.

The only way BB and Zardari returned back to Pakistan is because they promised America they would follow all of their commands if America helped them overthrow Musharraf.

These people should all stay away from Islamabad.

And BB was murdered because she refused to honour her promises to uncle Sam. But how do you transfer this knowledge to the people who blindly follow PPP???

lol Zardari ko heart attack
Firdos Ashiq Haywaan ka accident

next ???? PPP

memogate kya aya hey Army Establishment kay dar say sab kay haath paoon dil sab farig hona shuru hogaye hain LOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is very old tactics of PPP to get sympathy from the people but now... neva work!

The talk in the government higher circles is that Mr. Zardari is going now for good. Uncle Sam has a big hand in this, and that is why Bilawal came to meet the PM. BTW, bilawal was in slippers, a chaddar, and a topi when meeting the PM, who was in a tie suit! Oh the irony.

S, Zardari is 80% confirmed going, with uncle Sam having a big hand.

Sorry, can't disclose the names of the people who told me. But they are in the PM secretariat.

Assalam alaikum

yaar how much was left for his presidency ?

now they will cry foul and start fooling the masses again let them complete their terms

army sub ko nasha may rakhna chahti hay by creating false hopes

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom