What's new

President Putin: I Support Israel

WRONG, Icehole !!! American loser !!!:usflag::rofl:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)"

Good enough for me.:tup:

Wow you piece of shit must really not have a life or anything to do..

U losers keep making different accounts and trolling here. Piss off Indian

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not". - Philip K. Hitti, an Arab, a professor at Princeton University, and author of the authoritative "The Arabs", testifying at the 1946 Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry.

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria". - said to the UN Security Council in 1956 by Ahmed Shukeiry, who later founded the PLO - the Palestine Liberation Organization.

There is no such country (as Palestine)! Palestine is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria." - told to the peel Commission in 1937 by Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader.

" There is no Palestinian nation! There is an Arab nation, but no Palestinian nation. This was invented by the colonial powers. When are the Palestinians mentioned in history? Never." - Azmi Bishara, former Arab Knesset member, on Israel television.

"Who can challenge the rights of the Jews to Palestine? Good Lord, historically, it is really your country." - Yusuf Diya al-Khalidi, Mayor of Jerusalem, in 1899.

You mean in the same way that it was the Turks and the British that mattered on the issue of Jewish Immigration.
The poor Arab peasants should have no say.
Are You sure that You are consistent?

British were colonial occupiers. Khan of kalat was not an occupier. He was a ruler who had full consent of his people. Come up with a better analogy.

Wow you piece of shit must really not have a life or anything to do..

U losers keep making different accounts and trolling here. Piss off Indian

Icehole, are you angry ? Is calling someone an 'Indian' an insult where you come from ? If it is, I'm not feeling it. You'll have to do better, dude.:enjoy:

Don't read this part, Icehole. This is for everyone else, not you.......
Holy sh!t !!! I got a 'live one', here. This should be fun.:woot:

WRONG, Icehole !!! American loser !!!:usflag::rofl:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)"

Good enough for me.:tup:

whut ??

So will Pakistan scale down their ties with Russia now, to show solidarity with Palestine? What about the Mi 35 purchase, is it still on?

British were colonial occupiers. Khan of kalat was not an occupier. He was a ruler who had full consent of his people. Come up with a better analogy.
And thus the insurgency.
Anyway, occupiers or not, the Turk and later British opinions was what counted, which was what you found important, and based the legality of Baluchistan upon.
Sorry, but you have to change you opinion on one of the issues,
or show a better argument for either.
(Or stick your head in the ground and be a hypocrite)

Piss off Jew
@boomslang Obviously not a member with an Oxford Tie, but what to expect from a member with
8000+ postings and only negative ratings.
Apparently, he does not even know how to do three word insults without factual errors, LOL.

@boomslang Obviously not a member with an Oxford Tie, but what to expect from a member with
Apparently, he does not even know how to do three word insults without factual errors, LOL.
Even Two Word insults are apparantly beyond shown capabilities.

Last edited:

Even Two Word insults are apparantly beyond shown capabilities.

Yeah, but I like the big galoot, anyway. :taz:

And thus the insurgency.
Anyway, occupiers or not, the Turk and later British opinions was what counted, which was what you found important, and based the legality of Baluchistan upon.
Sorry, but you have to change you opinion on one of the issues,
or show a better argument for either.
(Or stick your head in the ground and be a hypocrite)

What do you mean occupies or not??? It means a lot. Khan of kalat was legal ruler of Kalat. He didn't come from some other continent to rule Kalat. If you want to compare apples and oranges then at least draw a better comparison. Israel is one unique case which can't be compared to any other region of the world. Where people from all over the world were brought to a place and were made the legal owner of that place given the right to kill the people who live their already before. A soviet Jew has become the owner of the land and has full rights to kill/loot/harass a Palestinian.

I am surprised at the lame logic your guys come up with to defend Israel.

I assume You mean "Humpty Dumpty".
Doesn't it bother You a tiny bit that even if you tried

You_5b4edd_1856961.jpg
images.jpg

Back
Top Bottom