What's new

President Putin: I Support Israel

Great video!
Really puts the Israe-Palestine conflict in perspective.

Can you explain to me mohsenam why Iran supports Hamas and is anti-Israel? How does the Israel-Palestine conflict affect Iran?
Are the people there Shia?

Cuz Palestinians have lived in their hometowns and israelis have occupied them. And another thing is Islamic duty.

Cuz Palestinians have lived in their hometowns and israelis have occupied them. And another thing is Islamic duty.
I understand the Islamic duty part.
But I want a realist answer, how does the Israel-Palestine question afffect Iran. What is Iran's interest in this?

Only those who are born the legitimate way don't support Israel.
6004ba9b118ed0986efee68dea3c2a17

I understand the Islamic duty part.
But I want a realist answer, how does the Israel-Palestine question afffect Iran. What is Iran's interest in this?

U are Hindu right. If jews occupied a hypothetical Hindu country what did u do?

The realistic answer is because we are Muslims and if do not help oppressed Muslims we are not Muslim anymore.

Till Palestine is freed we must help Palestinians.

Anyway I do not accept of all Hamas and Palestinians works.

U are Hindu right. If jews occupied a hypothetical Hindu country what did u do?

The realistic answer is because we are Muslims and if do not help oppressed Muslims we will not be Muslim anymore.

Till Palestine is freed we must help Palestinians.
Thankyou. It seems I will have to ask someone else.

2 Super powers took their sides clearly.

Pakistan supports Palestine and warned Israel to face their anger.
Russia supports Israel.

Whose support really matters here?

You just had to bring Pakistan into it didn't you?

The obsession is just on epic levels some times.

This has NOTHING to do with us. This is a Russian statement for the Israelis.

I for one do not support Hamas.

the video is full with false info LOL
well that is your view cause you dont want to listen to other side well guess what dosent realli matters and to those whome it matters are taking care of it its onli you cant do anything cause you are wrong and its not middle ages that you can bully the world any longer

well that is your view cause you dont want to listen to other side well guess what dosent realli matters and to those whome it matters are taking care of it its onli you cant do anything cause you are wrong and its not middle ages that you can bully the world any longer
i come here with logical dicussion without religious view, brb after 30 mins. time for iftar. I will tell you details :)

Back
Top Bottom