What's new

President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee Milad-un-Nabi Greetings

IMG_9327.jpg

pibimage.jpg

President's Secretariat
20-November, 2018 16:34 IST
President’s Milad-Un-Nabi greetings

The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind in his message on the eve of Milad-un-Nabi has said: -

“On the auspicious occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, the birthday of the Prophet, I extend my good wishes to all fellow citizens, especially to my Muslim brothers and sisters”.

Please click here for hindi text

AKT/VJ/SBP

pibimage.jpg

Vice President's Secretariat
20-November, 2018 16:07 IST
Vice President Greets people on the eve of Milad-un-Nabi

The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has greeted people of our country on the auspicious occasion of Milad-un-Nabi/Id-E-Milad. In a message, he said that Prophet Mohammad showed humanity the righteous path of compassion and universal brotherhood.

Following is the text of Vice President’s message:

“I convey my warm greetings and best wishes to the people of our country on the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi/Id-E-Milad – celebrated as the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad.

Prophet Mohammad showed humanity the righteous path of compassion and universal brotherhood.

May the eternal teachings of Prophet Mohammad continue to guide people in building a peaceful and harmonious society.”

AKT/BK/MS/RK
pibimage.jpg

Prime Minister's Office
21-November, 2018 10:24 IST
PM greets the nation on Milad-Un-Nabi

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the nation on the auspicious occasion of Milad-Un-Nabi.

“Greetings on Milad-Un-Nabi. We remember the noble teachings of the venerable Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and pray that there is harmony, brotherhood and peace all around”, the Prime Minister said.

AKT/SH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom