What's new

President Donald Trump to speak to PM Narendra Modi tonight

China maybe a US concern, Modi's concern is Pakistan and only Pakistan.

history is telling is who has always been in a looser bracket.

US wants India to contain China.

India has worst reputation in Pakistan than Pakistan have in India. Dont connect our reputation that you are shown in Indian media 24 hours a day with the rest of the world, didnt Modi go out on isolation spree, how did it work out?
There are more countries who listen to Pakistan than India. With the good reputation you have, even you old friend is spitting on you.
:(:(

@Pakistan First your post was bloody hilarious:)

I or we Indians don't care what Pakistanis think in mind..Pakistanis don't even make 3% of world population.
World run by business interest.. Pakistan only get verbal delight while world puts interest in India..It should have been obvious by now..

Then why hell are you in this forum....be a good little dog and scram back to your ratshit:)

Well it's an international forum same like Pakistanis who are humping on Indian defense forums.

I have visited a number of Indian Defence Forums and not a single Pakistani can be seen on there...do you know why? Because we don't give a flying hoot about India. What is the designated title of this forum? Pakistan Defence...please repeat this word three times before it seeps into your thick head:)

I have visited a number of Indian Defence Forums and not a single Pakistani can be seen on there...do you know why? Because we don't give a flying hoot about India. What is the designated title of this forum? Pakistan Defence...please repeat this word three times before it seeps into your thick head:)
+1

Back
Top Bottom