What's new

President Donald Trump to speak to PM Narendra Modi tonight

I want to see what happens when he lowers the quota for H1B's. How many poojas will the Sanghis offer Trump then?

He punishes the tech industry in silicon valley AND scores brownie points with the white-supremacist lumps - all in one go.......

Not trolling at all - I'm serious.

Deluded Indians in the US who voted for this guy will get the first taste of how unpredictable he is.

I want to see what happens when he lowers the quota for H1B's. How many poojas will the Sanghis offer Trump then?

He punishes the tech industry in silicon valley AND scores brownie points with the white-supremacist lumps - all in one go.......

Deluded Indians in the US who voted for this guy will get the first taste of how unpredictable he is.

Dont you think him lowering the VISA count will be good for India in the longer term, as we will retain more talent in India?

Dont you think him lowering the VISA count will be good for India in the longer term, as we will retain more talent in India?

Keeping H1B Indians in India makes them earn less money, and they won't get training in newer technologies for free......

In any case this is rather OT subject here.

I wish it happens soon...
Our colleges & unvirsities are filled up with American multinationals...Most of the good brains settle outside to serve America..

Not me. It's Trump, after watching Priyanka spreading her legs for some Yankee Sausage, repeatedly on Quantico.
How do you know, Trump has enough time to watch TV like you??.... he must have much better stuff to do...

B1YEkPOIgAEm0lf.jpg:large

Between US and India, China is the concern and not Pakistan. Probably trade, military alliance against China and may be H1B's could be discussed.

China maybe a US concern, Modi's concern is Pakistan and only Pakistan.

Throughout the history you have always been in the loser's bracket..You have right to think whatever gives you delight...
Also don't need to worry.Your PM already had conversation even before election..

history is telling is who has always been in a looser bracket.

China maybe a US concern, Modi's concern is Pakistan and only Pakistan.

history is telling is who has always been in a looser bracket.
Look at your country,it's achievements,reputation & come again.Only having nuke doesn't shape a country.

Will the democratically elected Hindu extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi complain with Donald Trump against Pakistan like a Dahati Aurat like his predecessor?

Look at your country,it's achievements,reputation & come again.Only having nuke doesn't shape a country.

India has worst reputation in Pakistan than Pakistan have in India. Dont connect our reputation that you are shown in Indian media 24 hours a day with the rest of the world, didnt Modi go out on isolation spree, how did it work out?
There are more countries who listen to Pakistan than India. With the good reputation you have, even you old friend is spitting on you.

India has worst reputation in Pakistan than Pakistan have in India. Dont connect our reputation that you are shown in Indian media 24 hours a day with the rest of the world, didnt Modi go out on isolation spree, how did it work out?
There are more countries who listen to Pakistan than India. With the good reputation you have, even you old friend is spitting on you.
I or we Indians don't care what Pakistanis think in mind..Pakistanis don't even make 3% of world population.
World run by business interest.. Pakistan only get verbal delight while world puts interest in India..It should have been obvious by now..

I or we Indians don't care what Pakistanis think in mind..Pakistanis don't even make 3% of world population.
World run by business interest.. Pakistan only get verbal delight while world puts interest in India..It should have been obvious by now..

I am happy for whatever achievements you have made in last 10 years, with the excitement i have seen from Indians it seems they never expected to get where they are...on the side note I just learned in another thread that China's $1.65 trillion export in one quarter are bigger than Indian GDP...what a bummer
good luck to Donald Trump

Keeping H1B Indians in India makes them earn less money, and they won't get training in newer technologies for free......

In any case this is rather OT subject here.

In the short run, remissions to India will suffer. This will have great affect on Indian economy.

I am happy for whatever achievements you have made in last 10 years, with the excitement i have seen from Indians it seems they never expected to get where they are...on the side note I just learned in another thread that China's $1.65 trillion export in one quarter are bigger than Indian GDP...what a bummer
good luck to Donald Trump
I expected you will bring China..:lol:
Anyway whatever floats your boat...

I expected you will bring China..:lol:
Anyway whatever floats your boat...

was it you or some other India in this same thread said, US India relationship are aimed towards China not Pakistan...anyway if it makes you happy we can compare India with Bhutan to get a rosier picture.

Back
Top Bottom