What's new

Featured President Donald Trump and wife Melania test positive for COVID-19

I told you mate, the US election is only the first step to a much BIGGER Turmoil which will take place in the US in November/December. The US will face an economic crisis the likes of which the World has never seen before.
they are in deep trouble because of this organgutan imbecile who is still jumping between trees.

Well unfortunate but this news at least caps the propaganda about Malania and Trump having a bad relationship. Now you know they do get close.
Nope!. this donkey loves to open his big mouth to spew kak; he probably gave it to all around him not to mention his kicking in debate.

After the test results - Donald was heard saying “The doctors were very surprised with my results! They said sir - no one has had a more positive test than you!! You aced the test! The big strong doctors started crying very strongly. Then I asked the doctors shall I inject myself with bleach? They said yes bigly badly greatly brilliantly.”
@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
Deep state plot to ruin his campaign. Can't believe this shit, it's all been so orchestrated.

After the test results - Donald was heard saying “The doctors were very surprised with my results! They my said sir - no one has had a more positive test than you!! You aced the test! The big strong doctors started crying very strongly. Then I asked the doctors shall I inject myself with bleach? They said yes bigly badly greatly brilliantly.”
@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
I heard the virus entered Donald via a hole in a barbed wire fence at the Mexican border.

Ah well, "they" have already started praying for Trump's death!

What happens if a US presidential candidate dies in the run up to election?

Dawn.com | Reuters 02 Oct 2020
This combination of pictures created on September 29 shows US President Donald Trump (L) and Democratic Presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden squaring off during the first presidential debate in Cleveland. — AFP/File
This combination of pictures created on September 29 shows US President Donald Trump (L) and Democratic Presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden squaring off during the first presidential debate in Cleveland. — AFP/File

Ah well, "they" have already started praying for Trump's death!

What happens if a US presidential candidate dies in the run up to election?

Dawn.com | Reuters 02 Oct 2020

Twitter Share

Can you imagine worst case scenario - both of them kick the bucket with covid.

Any Indians caught worshipping for Trump's and Melania's recovery?

Back
Top Bottom