What's new

Featured President Donald Trump and wife Melania test positive for COVID-19

The UK PM Boris Johnson (Kamel is he real ancestral Turkish surname...almost the same name as one of the Nazgul black riders of Sauron...Khamul), had Covid-19. It helped that obese fellow lose some weight.

What I find amazing, they only got pensioners to lead them! No young man/woman from both side.
2 party state is not a democracy; it is just a farse of rign around the roses play. Entire system is corrupt. And here they are lecturing others about democracy when they cannot even establish protocols for fair elections and change procedures to ensure votes are changed by geographical location. No difference between them and quasi democratic in name states like Democratic Republics of Korea.

No more debates....
Thank good ness. They need real townhalls Brit style. Make these idiots sweat until they shiver at their knees.

Just a blxm joke or farse nonsensical. this is a country that put men on moon and yet now relegated to pre-soviet mindsets of hocuspocus what ever you may call rasputin science that TiT hairbrain dodo and his henchmen think of

The UK PM Boris Johnson (Kamel is he real ancestral Turkish surname...almost the same name as one of the Nazgul black riders of Sauron...Khamul), had Covid-19. It helped that obese fellow lose some weight.
Yes his grand father was turk.

Yes his grand father was turk.

OR since Turkish is an ethnicity then Boris Johnson is a Turk. Turks seem to do quite well against covid-19.
Donald Drumpf ethnicity is maybe Hun? well some sort of German. Germans also seem to do quite well against Covid-19.

“It was shocking,” said Maranda Joseph, 43, of Warren, Ohio, who has 12 Trump flags in her front yard festooned with skeletons and other Halloween decorations. “To see he has it wakes you up a bit. Anyone can get it, even the president.”

IMG-20201003-WA0001.jpg

i hope he lives
there won't be a civil war in the US if hes dead
he needs to live and lose the ballots for a civil war to initiate

I despise President Trump for being what he is. But, certainly I would like his quick recovery from the Coronavirus.

This is more serious than I thought. When you need hospital care when you have COVID, you’re in trouble. It’s not just asymptomatic anymore.

Back
Top Bottom