What's new

President Alvi says 'not convinced' US conspired to remove Imran from power

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

President Alvi says 'not convinced' US conspired to remove Imran from power

President Dr Arif Alvi said Monday that he was not convinced that the United States had lodged a conspiracy to remove former Prime Minister Imran Khan from power.

In an interview with journalist Asma Shirazi on Aaj TV, the president said: “I sent that letter to the chief justice. I am convinced that there must be a probe on it. I am not convinced on the fact that a conspiracy was hatched. But I have my doubts [and] there must be a probe.

“I also said that you won’t get a smoking gun on it,” he said, adding that he had requested the Supreme Court to take into account the circumstantial evidence.

President Alvi also emphasised that wider consultation was important regarding the appointment of the new Army Chief.

"The government should consult PTI chief Imran Khan on the matter," he remarked.

Responding to a question about his role in the decision, President Alvi said that he would approve the appointment of the next COAS in line with the procedure set out in the Constitution.

Last edited:
Niazi will bring millions to the capital and show everybody the sazish, jiyay niazi

Lol… Khan rightly stated few days ago , that these thugs are not only criminals but uneducated as well 🤣🤣
These scumbags comes up with another idiotic theory that Alvi is not agree with US conspiracy :lol:

Niazi will bring millions to the capital and show everybody the sazish, jiyay niazi

i thought you noonies kicked him out bcos of inflation...

since inflation is 10 times worse under your 77 ministers ... should we kick you out?

President's blunder was to give interview to a journalist who is a popular 'lifafa' whom everyone knows, he must be careful, if one watch the interview she was continuously tying to twist things.
but when we have our huntsman 'malik' who used to spend his time looking for such "shurlian" no wonder his blood pressure calms down after he posts them here.

Supreme Court has already rejected this narrative. Why should it be investigated again ??

ISLAMABAD:
The Supreme Court has observed that the former deputy speaker of the National Assembly in his ruling to dismiss the no-trust resolution against former prime minister Imran Khan failed to substantiate that regime was changed on account of a foreign country's interference, emphasising the move was “jurisdictional excess” taken without any lawful authority.

there is difference between observation and inquiry report of a commission , khan have many proofs of the meetings between corrupt bajwa and thug PDM leaders in GHQ , he also have many detailed proofs of the meetings between US ambassy staff with the PTI MNAs who later part of US conspiracy , there is no other way of investigating sypher without forming a judicial commission

ISLAMABAD:
The Supreme Court has observed that the former deputy speaker of the National Assembly in his ruling to dismiss the no-trust resolution against former prime minister Imran Khan failed to substantiate that regime was changed on account of a foreign country's interference, emphasising the move was “jurisdictional excess” taken without any lawful authority.

there is difference between observation and inquiry report of a commission , khan have many proofs of the meetings between corrupt bajwa and thug PDM leaders in GHQ , he also have many detailed proofs of the meetings between US ambassy staff with the PTI MNAs who later part of US conspiracy , there is no other way of investigating sypher without forming a judicial commission

Inquiry was done by Security Committee of NA under supervision of Imran Khan himself, SC adopted same inquiry, no need to further inquiry.

i thought you noonies kicked him out bcos of inflation...

since inflation is 10 times worse under your 77 ministers ... should we kick you out?
Unfortunately, our people have a slave mentality. In Western politics, it's not necessary for a party member agrees with his leadership point of view. But they toe the party policy. A living example is British politics or politics between Republicans and Democrats. Many groups on different policies. Even some support war on Ukraine and some oppose US intervention openly.
Alvi's personal point of view, but he sends the cipher to SC and has good relations with the establishment.

Inquiry was done by Security Committee of NA under supervision of Imran Khan himself, SC adopted same inquiry, no need to further inquiry.
lol hutiaa samjh rakha ha sab ko tu na ? ja khota biryani kha thori ... khan knew each and every wording of the cypher , he knows the day supreme court formed a judicial commission bajwa will be hanged along with few top Pigs of PDM

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom