What's new

Presented to his royal highness: golden MP5

Look @SOHEIL we presented him this gift since he visited our country.
We Pakistanis are not against Iran. You must have seen in the past in Yemen due to public pressure we stayed away from that conflict.
The last thing we want is Iranian Pakistani bad mouthing each other.
I know you people are offended by our relations with Saudi. We are also not happy about you giving Chabahar to India.
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE PAKISTANIS WILL ALWAYS HAVE RESPECT FOR IRAN, THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO RECOGNIZE OUR INDEPENDENCE.

Lol @ our so-called brothers. They have no problem doing business with our enemy, giving visas to indian spy. But going nuts on HRH MBS's visit, who is investing billions of $ in Pakistan.
Fcuk this 'brotherhood'.

We Pakistanis are not against Iran. You must have seen in the past in Yemen due to public pressure we stayed away from that conflict.
I know you people are offended by our relations with Saudi. We are also not happy about you giving Chabahar to India.
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE PAKISTANIS WILL ALWAYS HAVE RESPECT FOR IRAN, THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO RECOGNIZE OUR INDEPENDENCE.
Why are you being so apologetic?

I'm not bad mouthing you brother !

I'm trolling MBS !

I love Pakistani people...

Why are you being so apologetic?

He is not !

we should not side anyone. They both are friends.
We aren't siding with anyone, it's business, KSA is investing in Pakistan, they are helping our economy at the time when we really help. OTOH, Iran is threatening us, behaving like india, accusing Pakistani of doing terrorism inside their country without any proof. Just read some recent threads opened by Iranian members and you will see how they are supporting india and accusing Pakistan.
So, stop being apologetic. For once, think about your country, think about Pakistan...:pakistan:

He is not !
He is, and my post wasn't directed to you.

We aren't siding with anyone, it's business, KSA is investing in Pakistan, they are helping our economy at the time when we really help. OTOH, Iran is threatening us, behaving like india, accusing Pakistani of doing terrorism inside their country without any proof. Just read some recent threads opened by Iranian members and you will see how they are supporting india and accusing Pakistan.
So, stop being apologetic. For once, think about your country, think about Pakistan...:pakistan:

He is, and my post wasn't directed to you.

Bro ... You don't think judging one sided is not fair at all ?

You are blaming us for doing business with india so we have the same right to do the same because saudi arabia is our arch enemy !

Don't want to say much on this because many threads are already running.

Back
Top Bottom