What's new

Presented to his royal highness: golden MP5

I don't have any problem with that. I was talking to our Iranian brother.
But as far as i follow, you accuse Iran doing business with India which is your arch enemy. Saudi does the same.
And you do business with KSA which is Iran's arch enemy too.

Is there another reason for being in bad relations with Iran ?

@313ghazi same question for you too.

But as far as i follow, you accuse Iran doing business with India which is your arch enemy. Saudi does the same.

Not fair, brother. I didn't accuse anyone, I was just saying that if |Iran is doing business with india(which is our enemy), then why their officials are telling us that KSA isn't a reliable partner.

Iran is threatening us, accusing us of doing terrorism in their country.

Use 'search' option.

I think you are not following news after current terrorist attack in Iran.
No, i know. To my knowledge terrorists from Pakistani lands cross the border and killed a high number of Iranian soldiers. What i don't know is "Iran threatened Pakistan"

:lol:

Dude that is a traditional cap and shawl from our Sindh Provence.
We should have at least made it 'gold plated'. Wonder woman bar to hota na!

Why are you being so apologetic?
He's not being apologetic, he's stating the facts about our relationship.

Look, diplomacy is about building and repairing relationships. Yes there have been certain issues in the Iran-Pakistan relationship of late, but the objective is to figure out how to address those issues and move beyond them. We can't change our neighbors. Once Pakistan's economy is on strong footing, there's the potential of a lot of mutually beneficial economic activity between Iran and Pakistan.

He's not being apologetic, he's stating the facts about our relationship.

Look, diplomacy is about building and repairing relationships. Yes there have been certain issues in the Iran-Pakistan relationship of late, but the objective is to figure out how to address those issues and move beyond them. We can't change our neighbors. Once Pakistan's economy is on strong footing, there's the potential of a lot of mutually beneficial economic activity between Iran and Pakistan.
Bhai, I don't hate or dislike Iran/Iranians. I want to see good relation with all of our neighbors but that doesn't me that anyone can blame Pakistan without any proof. Iranians are behaving strange for quite some time, an attack happened in Iran and their officials started blaming Pakistan without even investigating. They are behaving like india in this matter. This is the only thing that irritates me about them. Otherwise I don't have any issue/problem with them.

cost of this gun is 20 bln USD aid.
See, this is the behavior I'm talking about.
@Sinan @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Bhai, I don't hate or dislike Iran/Iranians. I want to see good relation with all of our neighbors but that doesn't me that anyone can blame Pakistan without any proof. Iranians are behaving strange for quite some time, an attack happened in Iran and their officials started blaming Pakistan without even investigating. They are behaving like india in this matter. This is the only thing that irritates me about them. Otherwise I don't have any issue/problem with them.

See, this is the behavior I'm talking about.
@Sinan @AgNoStiC MuSliM
I agree that the statements out of Iran have been inflammatory and disrespectful towards Pakistan. I'm not sure why the Iranians choose to take that route instead of at least trying quiet diplomacy and cooperation with Pakistan first.

Once guess is that they do it for domestic consumption, given that there have been protests and a strong opposition to the current Iranian regime continues to simmer, and the current Iranian regime does not want to provide more talking points to the opposition. Blaming Pakistan, Saudis, Israel, US deflects the responsibility from them to 'external actors'.

All that said, we have been, an should continue to be, the 'big brother' that overlooks the occasional outburst from the younger sibling for the sake of not escalating the issue.

We are also not happy about you giving Chabahar to India.
I want to say sorry to you, brother. I didn't even read your whole post and thought you're being apologetic here. But now I read the whole post.

All that said, we have been, an should continue to be, the 'big brother' that overlooks the occasional outburst from the younger sibling for the sake of not escalating the issue.
Bhai, to be honest, it hurts more when someone whom you love/care, insults you, bad mouth you. I was just shocked at Iranian members' reaction, they were openly supporting india against Pakistan.

In 2015, Pakistan was the only country where majority viewed Iran positively (Source). Things changed in 2016 when Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav, who was operating out of Iran, was arrested. Since then there is a shift in preception and it is reflected in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom