What's new

Presence of Indian forces is harmful to Siachen Glacier: Sartaj Aziz

LMAO.

What would 'holding glacier' provide you with?

You should direct that question to Sartaj Aziz, and your military establishment, who has been calling for the demilitarization of Siachin glacier.

You should direct that question to Sartaj Aziz, and your military establishment, who has been calling for the demilitarization of Siachin glacier.

We are just there to stop further bharti incursions...

You go down of Siachen, we go down of Siachen.

Simple.

Simple.

Cool story bro, I thought there was no point of holding onto the glacier, so why so worried about whether India makes further incursions on the glacier or not?

I mean its not like India is going to invade Pakistan via Siachin or anything :lol:

Both Indian and Pakistani militaries should withdraw from heights of Siachen and surrounding passes.

Its useless to confront each other over there. No strategic value at all.

Pakistan military already holds all the strategic heights, and major strategic population centers located on the heights of Skardu, Gilgit etc. indians are can't even dream to take strategic cities of Kashmir from Pakistan. They are just too weak. So whats the point of all this bullsh!ttry on siachen? Just for some fake pride I guess.
why has pakistan stationed troops there near siachen? 50 or so PA men died, but still scared of IA, so wont vacate that area. :lol:

Both Indian and Pakistani militaries should withdraw from heights of Siachen and surrounding passes.

Pakistan military already holds all the strategic heights, and major strategic population centers located on the heights of Skardu, Gilgit etc. indians are can't even dream to take strategic cities of Kashmir from Pakistan. They are just too weak. So whats the point of all this bullsh!ttry on siachen? Just for some fake pride I guess.
Wrong.
That was not the point of taking Siachen at all.
Pakistan Army is not even on the Siachen Glacier. They are below the Saltoro ridge in the west.

The point was that Pakistan should never be able to find another(in addition to KKH route) pass to link up its territory with China from another geographic location and one that is directly over J&K in India.

Simple.
You are not on Siachen in the first place.
PA is already below Siachen.

Couldn't disagree more

Holding Siachen gives valuable advantage to IA; Pak wants India to give up the advantageous position. Why we will do that?

Can Pak give something in return,equally valuable?

LMAO.

What would 'holding glacier' provide you with?

If you are able to think at all; what does the glacier create?
Actually, India is on top of the ridge, dominating both the land below the ridge and the upper reaches of the glaciers.
Now then; is there much for you to lyao about? :-)

Presence of indians is harmful to earth.
They should all be fumigated....

Thus spake a "Juvenile Half-Wit".......... :rofl:
Which book is that written in?

siachen_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

People need to figure out how Pakistan can be on the Siachen glacier if their current positions are on the lower slopes of the east face of the Saltoro ridge.

siachen_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

People need to figure out how Pakistan can be on the Siachen glacier if their current positions are on the lower slopes of the east face of the Saltoro ridge.

That map shows clearly how the Saltoro Range ; on which the IA is deployed and the co-location of the Siachen Glacier, and thus the importance of Siachen.
BTW, Ghiyari is located below the Saltoro Range and hence its vulnerability.

N.B. @Bang Galore, the PA is below the SW face of the Saltoro Ridge which runs approx. NW--SE.

why has pakistan stationed troops there near siachen? 50 or so PA men died, but still scared of IA, so wont vacate that area. :lol:

Idiot bharti, why you have 500,000 men on border? Ohh scared of PA? lol, what an imbecile retard.

Army is stationed there so that dogs and pigs don't come further down into our territory. And don't worry, more dogs and pigs have died on Siachen than Pakistani soldiers.

While Pakistani soldiers recently also slaughtered one pig and brought his head back on LoC. You see, pigs are haram in Islam :lol:

Cool story bro, I thought there was no point of holding onto the glacier, so why so worried about whether India makes further incursions on the glacier or not?

I mean its not like India is going to invade Pakistan via Siachin or anything :lol:

Retard, it is called territorial integrity.

Desert is pretty much a useless thing to...but soldiers do duty there to defend the land, even if it is not strategically important.

We don't want to give even one inch of territory to filthy cow-piss drinking hindus..so we are station there so that pigs don't come down even further...

What a retard. Siachen is useless, with ZERO importance at all...poor bhartis couldn't get any strategic posts, valleys, or passes in Kashmir, so now banging their head on wall by occupying Siachen...

As I said, if indians go down, Pak troops will come down too..simple.

Idiot bharti, why you have 500,000 men on border? Ohh scared of PA? lol, what an imbecile retard.

Army is stationed there so that dogs and pigs don't come further down into our territory. And don't worry, more dogs and pigs have died on Siachen than Pakistani soldiers.

While Pakistani soldiers recently also slaughtered one pig and brought his head back on LoC. You see, pigs are haram in Islam :lol:
lolz.. lag gayi .. aag... :chilli:
I can reply in kind but am not martial race so keep bitching about how cold it is in 'siachen' :p:

Couldn't disagree more

Holding Siachen gives valuable advantage to IA; Pak wants India to give up the advantageous position. Why we will do that?

Can Pak give something in return,equally valuable?

What 'advantage' is that exactly? :rofl:

Pakistan conquered point 5353 in Kargil for example, and it is the highest point in drass sector and Pakistani artillery posts directly over-look NH-1 and indian supplies. So this gives a military advantage to Pakistan.

What advantage Siachen gives to india, exactly? ZILCH.

lolz.. lag gayi .. aag... :chilli:
I can reply in kind but am not martial race so keep bitching about how cold it is in 'siachen' :p:

Aag? lol, no. Not at all.

PS, I know you aren't a martial race. You are a hindu...weak, ugly, smelly imbecile who have been living as a slave for centuries. Muslims, the grand martial civilization, destroyed and ruled your ancestors.

And even after outnumber Muslims 7 to 1, you hindus can't even think of entering Pakistan :D Remember how you backed off like pussies in 2001/02, and 2008? :chilli:

What 'advantage' is that exactly? :rofl:

Pakistan conquered point 5353 in Kargil for example, and it is the highest point in drass sector and Pakistani artillery posts directly over-look NH-1 and indian supplies. So this gives a military advantage to Pakistan.

What advantage Siachen gives to india, exactly? ZILCH.

Aag? lol, no. Not at all.

PS, I know you aren't a martial race. You are a hindu...weak, ugly, smelly imbecile who have been living as a slave for centuries. Muslims, the grand martial civilization, destroyed and ruled your ancestors.

And even after outnumber Muslims 7 to 1, you hindus can't even think of entering Pakistan :D Remember how you backed off like pussies in 2001/02, and 2008? :chilli:
lolz.... sorry if I hurt your feelings, looks like my 1 liner is still potent... :chilli:
so martial race is bitching about siachen when they are nowhere near ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom