What's new

Prepare India For 2-Front War: Parliamentary Panel

You seem to be the most frustu guy here.
You dont have a middle class higher than india even on percentage terms. Pls dont quote Haqs musings on this. that guys is another nutjob.
On taking on Pak, we can and we will, if needed but we dont want to. We have always only defended india not attack pakistan. But remember at one time Pak was, lets say 4 times, smaller than india. But now it is 6 times smaller. I'll let you figure out the reason.
We may have a population who are poor, but still our per capita is higher than yours. We may have a population that is poor, but in the last decade we have pulled more out of poverty than all , except china. On a percentage terms Pak deprivation and poverty has increased and India's momentum is towards the other side. India is looking forwad with hope, Pak is looking inward with despair. India wants to unshackle and free its people from the backwardness of past beliefs, Pakistanis seem hell bent on regressing and binding its people to 6th century's barbarism and rules.
Irrespective of where Ind and Pak are, the direction we are travelling , which in my opinion is most important, are opposite and we are heading to the good parts.

Haha bharti. I know how much my post must have hurt, but be realistic. Once we have a proper government in office, even your baniyas know our potential.

To say Pakistanis are going towards extremism just shows your ignorance towards our country. It doesn't bother me personally.

Who the hell is interested in taking that 6 times smaller country.. where people are hell bent killing and blowing themselves in Peshawar markets and Islamabad hotels... keep that for yourself only.

And you had a Gene lamp and flying carpet..... :lol:

Agni V is cost wise one of the cheapest ICBM and was made in very less time... we have our own cost effective solutions.. we don't rush to China or North Korea to buy new Missiles and spend more on getting them painted green and yellow.

We appreciate your sense of humor keep laughing and watch the whole world laugh at you... atleast something you have been good at right through.

Agni is definitely cheap. Its also probably one of the only missiles that fails the most...
If Indians are so great in invention then why haven't they become on par with U.S, Russia, or at least with China decades ago? Why are Indians still one of the leaders in the world in defence imports?

Chill. Everyone steals technology. Accept the fact.... The U.S got its Nukes, stealth technology, missile technology, and submarine technology from the Germans. The Russians stole Nuke technology from U.S. These are superpower countries that do these types of things. Bottom line is, not everyone is an Einstein in this world.

Haha bharti. I know how much my post must have hurt, but be realistic. Once we have a proper government in office, even your baniyas know our potential.
To say Pakistanis are going towards extremism just shows your ignorance towards our country. It doesn't bother me personally.
LOL.. once we do this and once we do that.. only that once will never come.. your post doesnt hurt, but gives me a sadistic pleasure of an enemy in mental pain.
i can only mention what i hear.. blasphemy law, killing taseer and other innocents, kidnapping and converting girls, you know it. i am not going to waste bandwidth. I dont know much about pak, just like all the cricketeers and the boards of the world. just as the british gent who was recently beheded by your compatriots.. oh well the list goes on.
Pak govt will never be a proper one. they wil always have strings attached to army, isi and china.

The only potential of Pak that we are afraid is that you dont care about or respect life , i mean your own lives, and that is the sole cause of tension, because a missile can be blocked but its much harder to block a sucidal person

Agni is definitely cheap. Its also probably one of the only missiles that fails the most...
If Indians are so great in invention then why haven't they become on par with U.S, Russia, or at least with China decades ago? Why are Indians still one of the leaders in the world in defence imports?
Chill. Everyone steals technology. Accept the fact.... The U.S got its stealth technology, missile technology, and submarine technology from the Germans. The Russians stole Nuke technology from U.S. These are superpower countries that do these types of things...
where did you hear that.
we develop our own tech.. Fast breeder reactor anyone? (ps I mean the neclear variety not the human ones)

LOL.. once we do this and once we do that.. only that once will never come.. your post doesnt hurt, but gives me a sadistic pleasure of an enemy in mental pain.
i can only mention what i hear.. blasphemy law, killing taseer and other innocents, kidnapping and converting girls, you know it. i am not going to waste bandwidth. I dont know much about pak, just like all the cricketeers and the boards of the world. just as the british gent who was recently beheded by your compatriots.. oh well the list goes on.
Pak govt will never be a proper one. they wil always have strings attached to army, isi and china.

I'm glad you will be able to masturbate in peace.

Our government, army and people are in unison. When you criticize our army, it is the Pakistani people as a whole that you attempt to criticize. Have shame, because your nation is not what it could be.

Many of the things you have written are untrue.

I can sense your frustration.

Alas, it is your inferiority complex that drives you on this website.

I hope you will eventually come with open mind here, so that we could possibly discuss certain issues.

Until then, keep masturbating.

Cheers.

again lack of knowledge first of all its not a pass its a damn highway built on flat land !jeez @least know the facts the China & Pakistan control Kashmir border is 500 km long ! it has enough space to build a six by six lane highway,railway, plus other destinations to link up both the countries, the Karakorum highway is going through major infrastructure changes plus upgrades there are even plans to connect it to the silk route as we speak, in short its a well guarded strategic location on the on afghan-Pakistan-Chinese's & Central Asian junction far from the hostile forces, it has been a connecting point between China & Pakistan since the 60's, the Karakorum pass on the other hand was never in much use in the sino-pak movement in the very first place, think about it, will the weapons & armaments from the Karakorum pass dance through the glaciers to reach Pakistan who does that ?

this is the Karakorum highway

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FDbxIy2Gp...am+Highway++by+pakistan+tourisam+%2815%29.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-imYE76RoL...uip+type03QBZ-03+5.80mm+rifle+%29+%283%29.jpg

There are 2 problems with karakoram highway :
1.Landslides
2. Passes through Gilgit Baltistan, where there is some level of unrest.

I'm glad you will be able to masturbate in peace.

Our government, army and people are in unison. When you criticize our army, it is the Pakistani people as a whole that you attempt to criticize. Have shame, because your nation is not what it could be.

Many of the things you have written are untrue.

I can sense your frustration.

Alas, it is your inferiority complex that drives you on this website.

I hope you will eventually come with open mind here, so that we could possibly discuss certain issues.

Until then, keep masturbating.

Cheers.
LOL.. jalne waalon ... i dont need to do what you are asking me to do. I know that you are forced to be doing it.
your army has a danda and forces your govt and people to march in unison.. thats what you really mean.
true india could be better but so could everone else but im proud of many of indias achivements to date and .. even God isnt perfect, otherwise he wouldnt have created you.
Like i mentioned you seem to be the only frustu person barking at the unattainable moon, and your frutration is a result of you nkowing what i say is true. And I am here on this site to have some voyuristic plesure of you guys' situation. LOL....
no worries i have an open mind and i use it. unlike you guys.

LOL.. jalne waalon ... i dont need to do what you are asking me to do. I know that you are forced to be doing it.
your army has a danda and forces your govt and people to march in unison.. thats what you really mean.
true india could be better but so could everone else but im proud of many of indias achivements to date and .. even God isnt perfect, otherwise he wouldnt have created you.
Like i mentioned you seem to be the only frustu person barking at the unattainable moon, and your frutration is a result of you nkowing what i say is true. And I am here on this site to have some voyuristic plesure of you guys' situation. LOL....
no worries i have an open mind and i use it. unlike you guys.

Have tons of voyeuristic pleasure, I guess.

Whatever gets you off.

Have tons of voyeuristic pleasure, I guess.

Whatever gets you off.

yeah you guys are so screwd its a smorgasbord for people who are into S & M. dont know where to look..
kahin baamein, kahin dronayn , kahin army ka khel,
kahin alah, kahin mullah , kahin chini ka rail.
bekaaron ka kai naam yehan..
ye hai pak1, ye hai pak1 yeh hai paakistaan.

According to Gen. Hameed gul, it is a night mare for any military commander to fighting a two front war. If India finds China inevitably as its enemy, India should have re-thought its relationship with Pakistan to avoid a two-front war scenario. But I don't know what makes India think that they can fight a two-front war fighting two nuclear powered countries and would still be able to win and survive. India has twice the number of soldiers as compared to Pakistan but China's women force alone has greater potential than entire Indian force and if you combine both China and Pakistan, you can calculate the combined potential vs Indian Potential.

If you need to learn from a recent example, see how USA and NATO lost their two front war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Is India alone more powerful than combined potential of USA and NATO??? and when India will be fighting against Pakistan and China, the countries with full military potentials and not sanctioned prone Iraq and torn Afghanistan? Seriously, 30 years down the road we will find historians right where India made its pivotal mistake.

But when Leaders go mad, they are hard to cure.

Gen Hamid Gul is wrong! An offensive war on two front is difficult but not impossible, But a defensive war on two front is possible and India can do it.

Yes certainly they do, and they did not quote even a single penny for you guys.

I don't think anyone cares if u r bothered mate. Most of your posts just tend to be repetitve, mindless anti-India rambles and I believe most of us have gotten used to not hearing any coherent argument from u.

Just to add on, I'm surprised to meet someone from Pakistan who has no idea what is going on in his own country. Daily drone strikes, daily bomb blasts, jailbreaks where 400 potential militants escape, these are far from normal occurances mate. It doesn't happen in every other country out there. So before u start even worrying about us, wake up from that hashish dream and realize that your country is in a very grave, do-or-die situation. You have been having a whole bunch of different people, killing a whole bunch of other different people for a whole load of different reasons. 16 bombs went off in Sindh yesterday didn't they? I'm sure as I'm writing this, some other incident is taking place, just hasn't been reported yet.

So yes, your country is heading towards extremism, and NO its not ignorance or just me saying it but is a well-known fact worldwide.

You are not gaining anything by slinging mud at India.

Defensive on one front and offensive on other is more logical

Hold the Chinese attack while we drive on into Lahore and Islamabad. In a situation like that, our best bet would be to take Pakistan out of the equation early on.

You are not gaining anything by slinging mud at India.

It's a defense mechanism if you know what I mean. ;)

Every organism is endowed with it, if nothing else,

nah...in your country,Army is Government..forgot the history of your country of last 60 years??? :lol: :lol:

Chill. Everyone steals technology. Accept the fact.... The U.S got its Nukes, stealth technology, missile technology, and submarine technology from the Germans. The Russians stole Nuke technology from U.S. These are superpower countries that do these types of things. Bottom line is, not everyone is an Einstein in this world.

A single test and successful performance.. CEP best in its class... RE velocity the best at 24 Mach... are you alright ?
Even if it fails in future.. It's because its made by humans... and not aliens... whose missiles never fail.

5 years back China was the leader in weapon imports.. It still imports but have reduced it with their local weapons.

Indian missile technology is developed right from scratch.... and is totally unique of its kind.

Back
Top Bottom