What's new

Prepare India For 2-Front War: Parliamentary Panel

They should be prepared for a two-front war, but the thing is they will never be able to successfully fight a two-front war, just prepare for one.

Well Indians. Now you guys can understand why Pakistan and China have so many military exercises along the Rajasthan Desert on the border close to Rahim Yar Khan. :D

Given the state Pakistan is in right now, u guys are in no position to wage war against India, no matter how much u'd like to think otherwise, not unless if u wish to see your government lose its fragile grip over the various warring factions in there.

And China is not stupid to blow decades of hard work over any misadventures from your end, or over any territorial squibs they may have. The fact they got so successful must tell u that they are really not all that stupid. '61 was when they tried they luck against an unprepared India. Now with India being able to target Beijing or Shanghai with nuclear warheads, I really doubt so.

And even if we do fight, PA's glory days are over, u won't stand a chance. First figure out how to handle those drone strikes, fix your problems in your country then think about war.

They should be prepared for a two-front war, but the thing is they will never be able to successfully fight a two-front war, just prepare for one.

Yes we can, as long as we are playing a purely defensive role.

Given the state Pakistan is in right now, u guys are in no position to wage war against India, no matter how much u'd like to think otherwise, not unless if u wish to see your government lose its fragile grip over the various warring factions in there.

And China is not stupid to blow decades of hard work over any misadventures from your end, or over any territorial squibs they may have. The fact they got so successful must tell u that they are really not all that stupid. '61 was when they tried they luck against an unprepared India. Now with India being able to target Beijing or Shanghai with nuclear warheads, I really doubt so.

And even if we do fight, PA's glory days are over, u won't stand a chance. First figure out how to handle those drone strikes, fix your problems in your country then think about war.

Yes we can, as long as we are playing a purely defensive role.

Pakistan can make India bleed harder than any country on Earth. You bhartis say you want a stable Pakistan, eh?

Do you really?

Once we have an economy to back our military, there will be nothing India can do to stop Pakistan, other than nuclear weapons.

Conventionally you may be superior due to numbers, but we Pakistanis are superior due to quality.

Pakistan can make India bleed harder than any country on Earth. You bhartis say you want a stable Pakistan, eh?

Well, you guys tried it pretty hard for last 5-6 decades, but ended up bleeding your self. Specially after 26/11.. Wouldnt you agree?

Once we have an economy to back our military, there will be nothing India can do to stop Pakistan, other than nuclear weapons.
Tell me when that economy thing happens. As of now, it seems that your economy is being set up for a 10% reduction to balance the fake numbers that have been used since the time of Musharraf (probably) to make the country's GDP look good ..

Conventionally you may be superior to numbers, but we Pakistanis are superior due to quality.

What quality buddy??

Do you really?

Conventionally you may be superior due to numbers, but we Pakistanis are superior due to quality.
Your ignorance is highly blessed :D keep it on
And bring it on when eveeeeeer your economy wake up. We are not in hurry either

Last time I reply to the quality of your soldiers - SSG and I was banned for insulting nation :D
So let's not go there. But I would have loved to

Do you really?

You are hoping u get to that level, that's fair. But you are nowhere near those levels yet. You have 1/7 the population of India and less than 1/3 the land area. To be able to be a serious threat to India, you are going to need a really large economy, which you are only going to get with increased stability, that is still nowhere near in sight. So don't start off now by saying u ALREADY have superior quality because u don't.

And we are growing ourselves, we spend alot more on defence and our procurement of equipment is high now. And defence is one of our top priorities and we pay attention to it. So do not underestimate our ability in war, especially when the past 4 times we met, we have NOT given u any reason to do so.

Do you really?

A very wise member on this forum once said something similar to: If your enemy is getting stronger and you are getting weaker the time to strike is now... as time goes on your gap will increase and victory will be impossible.

Quality? i'm listening

Quality is like how there SSG men got killed on mountains and run back to home to tell the story of low ammo.
Cowards. Always run back to find quality :D
Ban me :D

Quality and bravery like musharraf hiding his @ss in uk. Too much fr brave general :D
I doubt he ever had balls to face anything. Coward

Quality is like how there SSG men got killed on mountains and run back to home to tell the story of low ammo.
Cowards. Always run back to find quality :D
Ban me :D

Quality and bravery like musharraf hiding his @ss in uk. Too much fr brave general :D
I doubt he ever had balls to face anything. Coward

The way the guy talks, I'd be expecting something on the levels of a Wehrmacht invasion of Russia. Instead its always been a few 'tribesmen' sneaking across and getting driven back in a matter of days. :sniper:

Nothing wrong with being prepared. I feel this is the best course for India to take until we solve our border disputes with China. Its going to be expensive but its necessary.

The bhartis are taking what I have said out of context to fit their agendas. How obvious. You bhartis could never take a country that is roughly six times smaller than your nation. Ok, Im ready to hear the excuses, but the truth is that you never could, and can never.

Having a middle class that is higher than your own percentage-wise, who are you to brag or even look down upon us? We had a better economy than yours in the past, and with better leadership we can continue on that path.

While you Indians fly your Agni-5 missile, you have a population poorer than the entire African Continent. Why don't you guys give yourself a thumbs up for having a sub-continent being poorer than an actual entire continent?

The irony in all this is that we Pakistanis laugh at your outrageous claims.

And shortly a frustrated Indian member will post something about bombings in our country. Tell me how right I am, because it just highlights the Indian inferiority complex towards Pakistan, and Pakistanis.

The bhartis are taking what I have said out of context to fit their agendas. How obvious. You bhartis could never take a country that is roughly six times smaller than your nation. Ok, Im ready to hear the excuses, but the truth is that you never could, and can never.

Having a middle class that is higher than your own percentage-wise, who are you to brag or even look down upon us? We had a better economy than yours in the past, and with better leadership we can continue on that path.

While you Indians fly your Agni-5 missile, you have a population poorer than the entire African Continent. Why don't you guys give yourself a thumbs up for having a sub-continent being poorer than an actual entire continent?

And shortly a frustrated Indian member will post something about bombings in our country. Tell me how right I am, because it just highlights the Indian inferiority complex towards Pakistan, and Pakistanis.

Who the hell is interested in taking that 6 times smaller country.. where people are hell bent killing and blowing themselves in Peshawar markets and Islamabad hotels... keep that for yourself only.

And you had a Gene lamp and flying carpet..... :lol:

Agni V is cost wise one of the cheapest ICBM and was made in very less time... we have our own cost effective solutions.. we don't rush to China or North Korea to buy new Missiles and spend more on getting them painted green and yellow.

We appreciate your sense of humor keep laughing and watch the whole world laugh at you... atleast something you have been good at right through.

^

LOLz, not worth responding to.

Take care gentlemen.

Lol really, is the propoganda over there in Pakistan that extreme? We beat you four times, partitioned your country into two and are still having the bulk of Kashmir under our control. Yet according to you we are the ones with the supposed inferiority complex and it is we who failed to beat u.

Just type India-Pakistan war in google and go read up!

You seem to be the most frustu guy here.
You dont have a middle class higher than india even on percentage terms. Pls dont quote Haqs musings on this. that guys is another nutjob.
On taking on Pak, we can and we will, if needed but we dont want to. We have always only defended india not attack pakistan. But remember at one time Pak was, lets say 4 times, smaller than india. But now it is 6 times smaller. I'll let you figure out the reason.
We may have a population who are poor, but still our per capita is higher than yours. We may have a population that is poor, but in the last decade we have pulled more out of poverty than all , except china. On a percentage terms Pak deprivation and poverty has increased and India's momentum is towards the other side. India is looking forwad with hope, Pak is looking inward with despair. India wants to unshackle and free its people from the backwardness of past beliefs, Pakistanis seem hell bent on regressing and binding its people to 6th century's barbarism and rules.
Irrespective of where Ind and Pak are, the direction we are travelling , which in my opinion is most important, are opposite and we are heading to the good parts.

Back
Top Bottom