What's new

Prepare for war in East China Sea

ohh nothing is gonna happen..go and sleep war mongers :alcoholic:

Actually, what China is doing in the East China Sea is what it did in the Himalayas in 1962: Create and, indeed, push "facts on the ground" which compel the other side to back off, or undertake a confrontation which could lead to war. India handled things badly then; hopefully the Japanese and the Americans will be more deft.

The cheerleaders think they can score points by having them aligned closer to the us+japanese nexus so as to curry favour out of these antics - be they media allay of hard lambasting on the country's mismanagement, incompetence and perennial chaos, attraction of FDIs or a relaxation on working visa permits

It is truely idiotic to compare the 1962 war with the recent conflicts ECS. 2 complete different scenarios and backgrounds.

All these indian diatribes are also helping to drum up their nationalistic sentiments and diverting their populace from their daily societal woes, and to ask for military budget expansion!

The largest present day DNA collection was reported at Ganges river especially during stampede party festival. Fatty acids, docosahexaenoic and Eicosapentaenoic are found only in fishes, except those in Ganges which are made up of nucleic acid from decomposition. PISA test is important.

My english is just average. East and West :)

This year, there was a question on genetics in the IAS Preliminary Exam, considered the toughest.

Q. Recombinant DNA technology (Genetic Engineering allows genes to be transferred

1. across different species of plants
2. from animals to plants
3. from microorganisms to higher organisms

Select the correct answer using the codes given below:

A. 1 only
B. 2 & 3 only
C. 1 & 3 only
D. 1, 2 & 3

Lol, I'm honest and you're humble.
No! Honestly, my English is just below average. There are some Chinese members here, and their English amazes me. That brought my curiousity. I've notice some members like yourself, Shuttler, Genesis, etc etc...
I used to know a member called "Mindreader" from Canada in the other Pakistani forum. I used to be a big fan of his English. lol... not sure if he's amongst us now.

This year, there was a question on genetics in the IAS Preliminary Exam, considered the toughest.

Q. Recombinant DNA technology (Genetic Engineering allows genes to be transferred

1. across different species of plants
2. from animals to plants
3. from microorganisms to higher organisms

Select the correct answer using the codes given below:

A. 1 only
B. 2 & 3 only
C. 1 & 3 only
D. 1, 2 & 3

Come to China, we already have the technology to recombine human and fish DNA to obtain more fatty acids.

No! Honestly, my English is just below average. There are some Chinese members here, and their English amazes me. That brought my curiousity. I've notice some members like yourself, Shuttler, Genesis, etc etc...
I used to know a member called "Mindreader" from Canada in the other Pakistani forum. I used to be a big fan of his English. lol... not sure if he's amongst us now.

I love to read HongWu's posts. His sentence construction is simple and lucid which is why I love to read.

No way, my grammar sucks. Shuttler and Genesis are way better than me.

Back
Top Bottom