What's new

Preparation of Indian army in Ladakh : Long winter ahead

India to open world’s longest high-altitude tunnel strategically located near disputed China border

Morale of troops by the manner in which they were marching looked very lethargic. It's also interesting that Indian army is focusing to convey that they have given the troops best ration and is being provided without any discrimination of rank. While Chinese propoganda videos are aimed at outsiders Indian one looks to be focused on the internal audience

One more Indian soldier and one more equipment at the LAC means one less soldier and equipment at the LOC...
exactly china dont need full scale war to annex land from india china just have to pressure india and increase their costs with india economy going down genius Modi g will find it hard to defend north!

winters will be fun!

One more Indian soldier and one more equipment at the LAC means one less soldier and equipment at the LOC...
The only thing the IA doesn't lack is soldiers. I think they can probably increase strength on the LAC while still maintaining the same numbers or even increasing on the LOC ... it will just cost them extra, which judging by their purchase of quarter billion per unit Rafales looks like something they will do.

Morale of troops by the manner in which they were marching looked very lethargic. It's also interesting that Indian army is focusing to convey that they have given the troops best ration and is being provided without any discrimination of rank. While Chinese propoganda videos are aimed at outsiders Indian one looks to be focused on the internal audience
Leh airbase is above 12000 ft from the sea level, it's not medically advisable to get active the moment you disembark from the plane without necessary acclimatization. 'without any discrimination of rank' is typical wording used in official communiques which repeated in the media. Yes, these aren't propaganda videos and mostly focus on the internal audience.

The only thing the IA doesn't lack is soldiers. I think they can probably increase strength on the LAC while still maintaining the same numbers or even increasing on the LOC ... it will just cost them extra, which judging by their purchase of quarter billion per unit Rafales looks like something they will do.
All the cost India bears on the LAC would be reflected on business losses for Chinese companies for years to come given that India is in a growing phase and is a very country large young population. In the end it will cost China more. I'm sure China will understand this next few months and situation will come back to normal at LAC but probably not the relation between these two large countries.

All the cost India bears on the LAC would be reflected on business losses for Chinese companies for years to come given that India is in a growing phase and is a very country large young population. In the end it will cost China more. I'm sure China will understand this next few months and situation will come back to normal at LAC but probably not the relation between these two large countries.
Lmao ... you guys banning Chinese companies is shooting yourselves in the foot and will hurt you many times over. The Chinese companies at most lose a tens of millions of dollars, or a fraction of 1% of their global revenue. Meanwhile, if China shuts down the API supply chain to India, the entire India generic pharma industry would disappear overnight since it depends entirely on its pricing as competition. The Chinese have already shown they are willing to sacrifice Tik Tok and Tencent for 1000 square kilometers of highly valuable strategic Indian territory ... but as long as they did not have to go to war for this, all is fine. You guys can shut down/ban Xiaomi, just like China can ban Apple, but your industries would bear the greatest hit. In a country where hundreds of million jobs are already lost, how can you afford any more escalation? China knows India is a rotting structure inside and out and as such is making its most aggressive moves now.

So when you hope the situation will come back to normal, do you hope to get your lost lands back as well or you mean that the situation will come back to the new normal i.e. lost lands lost forever?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom