What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

Once again great logic :tup:

Small economy should be hurt less than a big economy incase of a war.

Sir please write some books..Your logic is truly exceptional.

Why dont you use your logic and attack USA...USA is a big economy so it will be hurt more and your economy is a small economy and it wont be hurt that much right?

With these kind of idiotic comments you put in your pathetic dramabaazi lines to prove a point...but seriously its worth nothing.In every arguments your dialogues are only good backed by no logic.

wow .... whats wrong with this statement.

Any way ham to ghass kha lein ge.

Tumhara kya hoga kaaliya.

We hardly have anything to lose - you on the other hand would lose big.

Simple.

There are some here who thank India for that.

The big country became small but powerful enough to kick India's posterior any time it decides to.
Not really. The "powerful" small country covets a rather large piece of land India has. It got all powerful in 71 right? How come it still has none of that land held by India since '71?

The small country doesnt have money to finance its military - whatever it has its busy using on its own people. No kick, no posterior!

Contrarily, a bigger country kicked India's posterior for creepy forward movement. The big country is on its way to become a global power and India is still bumsucking Americans.
Well, still basking in Chinese glory eh? I suppose when you got nothing of your own, others will have to do?
Ah well...Neither were we helping the 'brave Mujahids' by giving our land on lease in 80's nor our people are bombed daily on our own land being Major Non-Nato Allies!

Therefore, the lesson is that whenever India teases another country, that country stands up to India and tells it to go and lump it.

Remember Ceylon. Look at Sri lanka.
LOL. Not really.

Sorry ticker - you do try to troll. You give it a sincere try, but you just dont succeed :D

What was it you posted about bumsucking the americans and waging war again? ;)

Woh hi to main samjha rahi thi ki nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya-prem chopra dialogue(movie name yaad nahi)

Exactly.

Aur jab kapron aur paison aur kaghazon samet nahye ga to sab kuch hi beeg jayega - hai na.

This is what I was trying to tell them.

poor indians only increasing population, they don't know about how control births
Thats why we need more land for our people so tell us which ethinicity to send UP already came won and conquered ceylon,tamils already there,biharis were sent by asoka.so i think andhraites must go there now.

wow .... whats wrong with this statement.

Any way ham to ghass kha lein ge.

Tumhara kya hoga kaaliya.

We hardly have anything to lose - you on the other hand would lose big.

Simple.

Like is said when you start loosing dialogues keep comming in.

Genius,where is your exceptional logic now?

Exactly.

Aur jab kapron aur paison aur kaghazon samet nahye ga to sab kuch hi beeg jayega - hai na.

This is what I was trying to tell them.

king with invisible clothes...............:azn:

khua ne mujhe poori dharti di hai isiliye to dar-ul-harb ko ceylon dar-ul-islam kar rahi hoon.............:angel:

na na ..... Buddhist log bahot peaceful hotay hein.

Except for some portions enumerated in Kala Tantra.

Not really. The small country doesnt have money to finance its military - whatever it has its busy using on its own people. No kick, no posterior!

Hamaray paas Chin hai, America bhi hai aur Saudi Arabia bhi hai. Tumharay pass kya hai. America and nothing. And without their support, your 5.3% will go down again to Hindu Growth Rate.

Well, still basking in Chinese glory eh? I suppose when you got nothing of your own, others will have to do?
Ah well...Neither were we helping the 'brave Mujahids' by giving our land on lease in 80's nor our people are bombed daily on our own land being Major Non-Nato Allies!

Wrong. You kill your minorities in hundreds of thousands.

Over 140 armed secessionist groups operate in India, the largest such number anywhere in the world in one single country.

Deliberate burning of villages in NE India by Indian Army - revealed by Indian Army officers.

States in NE India, where these groups run independent countries, collect taxes, have proper army regiments, hold open and public passing out parades for their officer cadre, merely 40 km from the Headquarters 3 Corps at Rangapahar.

I can continue ......... but won't embarrass you more for now.

LOL. Not really.

Sorry ticker - you do try to troll. You give it a sincere try, but you just dont succeed :D

What was it you posted about bumsucking the americans and waging war again? ;)

I don't troll - I just state facts in a manner that may not sound too strong for the weak hearted.

na na ..... Buddhist log bahot peaceful hotay hein.

Except for some portions enumerated in Kala Tantra.
just like buddist of burma right..................
or like japnese buddist of imperialist japan...Ask cheenis/koreans about peaceful nature of Japenese buddist

Thats why we need more land for our people so tell us which ethinicity to send UP already came won and conquered ceylon,tamils already there,biharis were sent by asoka.so i think andhraites must go there now.

Ohho ..... Please don't.

sri Lanka is a beautiful country. Why dump it with waste.

Back
Top Bottom