What's new

Predictions abt Pakistan & World Future By Dr. Nazir Ahmad Qureshi -A Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be PM in DANDEY WALI SARKAR.

This Is What Indian Astrologers Say.....

Indian Astrologers and Jyotishi Prem Kumar Sharma, S.K. Karla & others predict
'Great future of Pakistan after 2011'
:yahoo:

Read this from famous Columnist of Pakistan (Oriya Maqbool Jaan)

oriya+abour+astrology+2.GIF

:victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
America has 50 States and it will be divided into 50 States.
but las vegas & hollywood california will become part of canada deal ok

'Danday Wali Sarkar' (Patriot Nationalist) will be established in Pakistan. They will establish Islamic regime in Afghanistan replacing previous Govt. then they will also approach to central Asian Islamic countries.
oh ok i see
“Pakistan will become superpower one day”
oh ok i see
‘Danday Wali Sarkar’ will finally affiliate Kashmir with Pakistan.
oh ok i see
New Government of Pakistan will manage Afghan matters according to Pakistan’s interests
oh ok i see
"Danday Wali Sarkar" will do successful war with India. Pakistani flag will hoist on Red Fort India
But due to international pressure Pakistan will leave Delhi but Ajmer Sharif and Bathinda will become part of Pakistan
hmmm oh yeh int nat'l politics & all that i get it

"Dande Wali Sarkar" will do another war with India. After which Indian govt. and state will be finished forever from [B]universe.[/B]

ok carry on
democratic governments will end from the world . Non-democratic governments will come in America and Europe.

:fie: hmmm ufff ( & now i think i need some good dose of pepto bismol to gulp that all down !)

http://periodictable.com/Samples/083.28/s13.JPG

predictions are scary. I hope and pray that it won't turn into reality. But I like that "Danday wali sarkar" i.e., quite imaginative.

corrected line.

North Indian Hindus will do extreme cruelty and tyranny on U.P.’s Muslims.

Wah Miya Gappan...Khub Khao Khiyali Pulaw...But Mulla bhai log ke saath Baant ke khana.....lage raho...

The ONLY thing Pakistan desperately requires is 1 good Honest Lion Hearted Leader, and all that the author has written is most certainly possible. The author precisely makes a point that first, and very soon such a leader will emerge in Pakistan.

While this doctor is little known in Pakistan, the likes of Ashfaaq Ahmed, Qudratullah Shahad, and Mumtaz mufti have all written about these events one way or another. And mind you they are all literary heavy weights of Pakistan. Allama Iqbal has also written on the same lines. So I don't find it unbelievable. In fact, an acute scrutiny of the present geo political scenario will only compliment these writings.

Believe it if you want to, don't believe it if you don't. These events will definitely take place.

Zamana Aya Hai Behijabi Ka, Aam Didar-e-Yar Ho Ga
Sakoot Tha Parda Dar Jis Ka, Woh Raaz Ab Ashkar Ho Ga

Guzar Gya Ab Woh Dor Saqi Ke Chup Ke Peete The Peene Wale
Bane Ga Sara Jahan Maikhana, Har Koi Bada Khwar Ho Ga

Suna Diya Gosh-e-Muntazir Ko Hijaz Ki Khamshi Ne Akhir
Jo Ehad Sehraiyon Se Bandha Gya Tha, Phir Ustawar Ho Ga

Nikl Ke Sehra Se Jis Ne Roma Ki Saltanat Ko Ulat Diya Tha
Suna Hai Ye Qudsiyon Se Main Ne, Woh Sher Phir Hoshyar Ho Ga

Kiya Mera Tazkara Jo Saqi Ne Badah Khawaron Ki Anjuman Mein
To Peer-e-Maikhana Sun Ke Kehne Laga Ke Munh Phat Hai, Khuwar Ho Ga

Diyar-e-Maghrib Ke Rehne Walo ! Khuda Ki Basti Dukan Nahin Hai
Khara Jise Tum Samajh Rahe Ho, Woh Ab Zr-e-Kam Ayaar Ho Ga

Excerpts from 'March 1907' by Allama Iqbal (RUA)

Secondly, these are not 'PREDICTIONS' as some are tagging it. Its just a peek by a mere mortal on Allah's grand designs, by the will of Allah.

And surely Allah shows to anyone, anything, he chooses to show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom