What's new

Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

may god help you with getting rid of your excessive war mongering

It is upon us my freind, and that is what I believe [and I have my very elaborate reasons...]. Yes it's not rosy at all, but we little humans cannot interfere into Cosmological matters you see. :pop:

It is upon us my freind, and that is what I believe [and I have my very elaborate reasons...]. Yes it's not rosy at all, but we little humans cannot interfere into Cosmological matters you see. :pop:

cant blame your madrasa education but you have to learn the current situation

no just another excuse for your want of destroying hindu dominant india for making greater pakistan

Lolx. . .
well right now we don't want Greater Pakistan but if that oppression of yours goes on then we might have to think on that option. .

Lolx. . .
well right now we don't want Greater Pakistan but if that oppression of yours goes on then we might have to think on that option. .

i am scared :cheesy:
was looking for discussion with some well educated pakistanis but only madrasa educated here :bad:

may god help you with getting rid of your excessive war mongering

@ It is not the Pakistan rather your country is war mongering. Out of more than 530 Princely States all most all were captured/annexed/invated by the Indian and today you have become "Sharif" and dreaming to become a permanent member of Security Council.

@ Pakistan did not get the due share in 1947 as per the muslim population of Indian Sub-continent including us(Bangladesh). This rift will continue till the last.

@ It is not the Pakistan rather your country is war mongering. Out of more than 530 Princely States all most all were captured/annexed/invated by the Indian and today you have become "Sharif" and dreaming to become a permanent member of Security Council.

@ Pakistan did not get the due share in 1947 as per the muslim population of Indian Sub-continent including us(Bangladesh). This rift will continue till the last.

dont be jealous, most of the princley states readily joined the union of india,only 2 princley states were annexed and 1 is disputed
i have to thank the british for the unification of hindu india,their rule was bad till the end but the last thing they did was the best thing ever to happen to a country.if it was not for them india would still have been like europe with small countries
if you are not satisfied with the land you got just cry :wave:

dont be jealous, most of the princley states readily joined the union of india,only 2 princley states were annexed and 1 is disputed
i have to thank the british for the unification of hindu india,their rule was bad till the end but the last thing they did was the best thing ever to happen to a country.if it was not for them india would still have been like europe with small countries
if you are not satisfied with the land you got just cry :wave:

You should thank Sardar Vallab bhai Patel for a united India and not Britishers. Britishers left it to all princely states whatever they wanted to do it was Sardar patel who worked the most on unification.

Other than that I dint have anything to contribute to this thread meant for war mongores chauvinists.

it has to happen ..... even ghandi predicted four war between india and pakistan and final will be on water issue .... and i dont see it far away ...... its going to happen very soon just after the fall of gillani govt ........

Well, nodoubt next war will be on water issue...that's for sure....to avoid this war, India need to sit and resolve this issue, if dam can built, that can be destroyed too...

Niamat-Ullah Shah Wali has told 100 times more than Syed Sarfraz Shah sab. 100s of predictions which he made became true and not a single one proved false. Niamatullah Shah wali has predicte

4 wars with India, and according to his calculations, 2 has happened and 2 more to go, 4th being what you know as GhazwatulHind,
Pakistan taking over India upto the area between Rivers Ganga and Yamuna.
Pakistan ruling 40 years over India and then Hind and Sindh destroying as a result of massive earthquake.
The War between Russia and China which China would win
The arrival of AntiChrist and Prophet Isa PBUH
The Third Word-War
and few last things before earth Qayamat is established.

One of the major upcoming predictions of Niamatullah Shah Wali are

1 - A leader who will wear red cap and will have hazel eyes, who will rule Pakistan and make Militry Allience with a country in its north (Most Probebly China.)
2 - The Golden Era of Pakistan in which People from all corners of the world return back and there will be reverse brain drain.
3 - The Conflict of Pakistan with India and a "Limited War" on the issue of water which will consequently result in the 4th and final battle with India.

Back
Top Bottom