What's new

Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

Please also say some words about Peer Yousaf Raza Gillani, Peer Faisal Makhdoom, Peer Pagara etc etc etc ....

I do not disagree that there are many many great men of Allah.

However in this post I was referring to the above mentioned peers.

But tell me, do you think it makes sense to offer future predictions every day on TV ?

Totally agree with your points Sir!
I too personally want to SPIT on these Makhdooms and Pirs, and all those scumbags who appear on the morning shows and such.
And about these men of God referred to in the OP, you probably won't even be able to find their pictures on Google search, let alone them scavanging for petty fame in those morning shows.

@ You people still believe on these religious predictions ?

@ I remember, back in 1989, suddendly just after Benezir Butto became second time PM of Pakistan, she at once visited Bangladesh in some remote village in Bogra district. We were surprized why she suddenly visited Bangladesh. It was later revealed that once she was leading a exile life in USA she mate one "Pir" there. This "Pir" told her, Why you are sitting in USA, go to your country and hold the power". Then and there she rushed to Pakistan and contested the election and became PM. This "Pir" was from Bangladesh. For that reason she came to Bangldesh and to see him for his prediction !!!!

@ If the PM of a country believes on these predictions than God helps the nation. Believe and faith on religion is OK but in practical life !!!!!!!!. I remember back in 1965 war I was in Nowshera. I saw many Indian war planes at that time. At that time most of the people in Pakistan believed that Indian war planes had dropped lot of bombs but the "Fereshtas" catch hold those and dropped on the river. This was the common believe among the people. Let me tell you a true story in those days. It was some where in Peshawar, the Indian planes came and searched for their targets but due to complete black out they could not locate the targets and they were on their way home back. Suddenly some "Phathans" from Tribal areas fired on them with normal rifle. And they released all their bombs on that village.(Here I am not under mining the Pakistani people)

I won't be discussing India here, but your poverty % in 2000 was 27.4%, and in 2010 after all the development has risen up to 37.2% in 2010. 100 million more people went below the poverty line from 2000 to 2010. Before your economic boom, your poverty rate was only going down. Now tell me, what is the use of all this kind of development when conditions for the common man are only getting worse?

Poverty in India
BPL_Data_GOI.png

Poverty in Pakistan
Trends_in_Poverty_-_1999_to_2008.jpg

Pakistan's poverty in 2008: 17.2%

India's poverty in 2000: 26.1% (from the graph)

India's poverty in 2004: 27.5% (from the link)

India's poverty in 2010 (after the economic boom): 37.2% (from the link)

Pakistan's poverty has gone down, India's poverty has gone up. India's poverty rate is twice of that of Pakistan.

100 million more Indians now living in poverty - The Economic Times

Mr. haider you have posting these stats for quite some time now on this forum but it has been pointed out repeatedly that in india the poverty rate had gone up fro 27 % to 37 % only because the poverty threshold was increased recently to include health and education spending which was not done earlier .

I wonder what indices pakistan uses to define poverty , but the fact remians that in Human development index India is doing better thatn Pakistan but your biased mind has been ignoring all these facts .

In india poverty increased not because more people became poor but because India changed its definition of poverty and raised it to a higher level .

That article in economic times is an example of irresponsible journalism because it ignored that fact and didn't mention it just to sensationalise stuff and grab eyeballs of readers .
http://www.wfs.org
/confprcetron.htm

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/10843-reducing-poverty-india-well-ahead-pakistan-world-bank-imf-report.html

Read those articles with an unbiased mind then talk .

On the whole poverty has reduced in India drastically . The same is continuing to happen as we speak , no country has seen poverty increase with good economic growth.

The world will listen to the likes of goldman sachs and PWC and other major economists for ascertaining India's future rather than some Mr. bilal haider .

Even after all this i am sure you will go around telling people poverty has increased in India i know because you are biased and this is not the first time this fact has been made clear to you on this forum with proofs by other posters as well .

I gues this was still the 10th time you posted those stats on this forum .
Nobody can take you out of your delusions but atleast stay true to your god and dont lie when you say you are unbiased . That is the least you can do.

If you want you celebrate your country's achievement in reducing poverty you can do that without trying to to ridicule India's achievements , that is the problems with many of you guys .

Btw , what is this i am hearing ?

Statistics reveal stunning increase in poverty

This article says this about Pakistani poverty ,

"The poverty increase situation thus stood as follows: 22.3 percent of the population in 2005-06 to between 30-35 percent in 2008-09; now this population is beyond 40 percent."

This article is from a reputed Pakistani publication .

:woot:

@ Can you imagine in 1965-67, I used to cross over the mighty Kabul River by foot on a "Kishti Pool"(Boat Bridge) with my father in order to buy "Muchlee"(Fish) at Nowshera-Reshalpur. There were many strong waves at the middle of the river like the one we saw a movie on "Ten Commandments".

@ Pakistan had really developed a lot specially in education sector. In those days in 1964-69, I used to saw the students used to write on "Takhti"(Wooden Hand Board) and it was unthinkable to buy pencil and papers. The local students used to carry in one hand a "Takhti" and in another hand a locally made(tin) burning oven with coal. Though at that time I used to study in English Mediem School besides Sharai Sher Shah Road (Cantt Public High School) at Nowshera. "Tanga" was the common transport for the students. There were hardly any buses available. It was there only in the main town. Some times I used to go to "Landi Kotal" with my father and to buy lot of rubbers and cute pencils and other fancy items. Most of the gurdians were reluctant to send their children in the schools. However, students used to study "Quran" in the "Muktab".

Thanks for your valuable feedback and for sharing your childhood memories with us, Sir!!

This I agree with.
Im not sure about the state etc. but the time period is correct.
Around 10 months max.

yar koi bhi kici cheaz ka time nahi de skata .waqt sirf ALLAH janta ha kyoun k woh AZEEM ha ,ALLAH k naik bandon ko isharay miltay rahtay hain ALLAH ki taraf se par exact time koi nahi bta sakta .

so i will request you not to self-create anytime span for anything

Its not in the article but even I have heard something about Ghazwa-e-Hind and according to Zaid Hamid; our generation will participate in that War. .

I would like to quote some AHADITH OF Holy Prophet (PBUH)

Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said: "The Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing)."(Bukhari)

Great cities will be ruined and it will be as if they had not existed the day before.(Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)

The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed.(Muslim)

I would like to quote some AHADITH OF Holy Prophet (PBUH)

Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said: "The Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing)."(Bukhari)

Great cities will be ruined and it will be as if they had not existed the day before.(Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)

The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed.(Muslim)

what does the above thing mean?

^Thank you sir for the quality of references. However, there's a lot of good things predicted too. Why selectively pick and choose the doom and the gloom?

I can't point out the ahadiith, but it says somewhere that in the time of the Mahdi the governance would be so good not one person will be on state welfare and the state will beseech people to come and take from its coffers.

And people will again witness the Last Companion and the former Messenger Jesus AS in person again.

And then there's the black flags, and IMV that is implicit news of their power base being established in 'the east'...

@ Can you imagine in 1965-67, I used to cross over the mighty Kabul River by foot on a "Kishti Pool"(Boat Bridge) with my father in order to buy "Muchlee"(Fish) at Nowshera-Reshalpur. There were many strong waves at the middle of the river like the one we saw a movie on "Ten Commandments".

@ Pakistan had really developed a lot specially in education sector. In those days in 1964-69, I used to saw the students used to write on "Takhti"(Wooden Hand Board) and it was unthinkable to buy pencil and papers. The local students used to carry in one hand a "Takhti" and in another hand a locally made(tin) burning oven with coal. Though at that time I used to study in English Mediem School besides Sharai Sher Shah Road (Cantt Public High School) at Nowshera. "Tanga" was the common transport for the students. There were hardly any buses available. It was there only in the main town. Some times I used to go to "Landi Kotal" with my father and to buy lot of rubbers and cute pencils and other fancy items. Most of the gurdians were reluctant to send their children in the schools. However, students used to study "Quran" in the "Muktab".

Thank you sir for sharing those memories. I've heard similar ones from elders of the household. Even the local words you use are the same.

Back
Top Bottom