What's new

Prayer is forbidden in this city !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what he says is true!

Becos
-too many case of foreigner using China mosque as recruit area to promote their radical idea.
-local need to register with authority to pray at special build center for prayer.
-tourist are not allow to pray at most well known mosque in xinjiang. If they really need to pray at mosque. They need to register.

Look at this video, You will know how the process. Before enter mosque, they need to ensure their name register.

That video is not in Xinjiang, different measure look like happening in Xinjiang as punishment from Xi to Uigyur. My mother and sister have visited Beijing in the end of 2019 and yes Mosque there can be accessed, but we are talking about Xinjiang.

Register to pray is a lie... there’s actually like 0 people praying ... if you register ... give your full name, address, etc... to pray then the CCP knows who to pick up and “educate” in camp
LOL.. Then the video I post must be faked? Why so many muslims go into prayer room and prepare for Ramadan? They see no problem register before hand and do their prayer as usual.

The CIA radical of Chinese muslims threats are real. CPC need to take this threat seriously and ensure such move will not succeed. Those foreign radical purposely speak arabic ,english or Turkic to avoid pick up by local authorities ,mixing into the mosque and start their radical process... Too many cases of this happened.

No, we say no to such move!

Disturbing to see Chinese members here see nothing wrong in what is being shown in the video.

I request my Pakistani brothers to ignore this thread please. China is last remaining friend of Pakistan.

LOL.. Then the video I post must be faked? Why so many muslims go into prayer room and prepare for Ramadan? They see no problem register before hand and do their prayer as usual.

The CIA radical of Chinese muslims threats are real. CPC need to take this threat seriously and ensure such move will not succeed. Those foreign radical purposely speak arabic ,english or Turkic to avoid pick up by local authorities ,mixing into the mosque and start their radical process... Too many cases of this happened.

See my post above, different measure happening in Xin Jiang.

LMAO don't you watch the video

ding dong here comes the dong
0.PNG

That video is not in Xinjiang, different measure look like happening in Xinjiang as punishment from Xi to Uigyur. My mother and sister have visited Beijing in the end of 2019 and yes Mosque there can be accessed, but we are talking about Xinjiang.
Radical threat in Xinjiang is real. The video I showed are in Ningxia. Major mosque are open in Ramadan only. Most daily prayer are done at their local are when authority build prayer rooms to carry out their prayers. Local need to register to ensure you are local so no foreign element enter the mosque and start their radical process.

Last edited:
. Those foreign radical purposely speak arabic ,english or Turkic to avoid pick up by local authorities
LMAO desperate

anyone speaking non-mandarin is a terrorist :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Radical threat in Xinjiang is real. The video I showed are in Yunnan. Major mosque are open in Ramadan only. Most daily prayer are done at their local are when authority build prayer rooms to carry out their prayers. Local need to register to ensure you are local so no foreign element enter the mosque and start their radical process.
Lmao another excuse, talking about radical threat the US got their twin towers flattened, yet we didn't saw mulsims in USA needing to register everytime they pray.

my conclusion is China's intel service are shit

To all Pakistani members. Day by day more truth will come out. I ask you CPEC mein apna iman aur ghairat bhi farokht kar chukey ho??

None of things you mentioned shows that China or CCP has friendly behavior towards Muslims, A Muslim when its time to pray should be able to pray in nearest mosque, no one should register to pray to his/her creator , it happen when people or Govt like yours tries to play God, i hope China understand the seriousness of their actions and change the situation on ground.
Unless, you can ensure , no radical problem happened in China? But radical threat in China by foreign visitors are real. We have explain to local muslim and they understand the situation. All you need is to register and special arrangement to facilitate their prayers. The local muslim also do not wish foreign element to spread their radical element to destroy their lives here too.

hey @CAPRICORN-88 , Chinese intelligence are so full of crap they need mosques to register every muslims who prays.

not very sophisticated I say .
All you need is to register and special arrangement to facilitate their prayers. .
LMAO, I'm sure even your staunchest Pakistani supporters are laughing so hard right now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

LMAO desperate

anyone speaking non-mandarin is a terrorist :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Lmao another excuse, talking about radical threat the US got their twin towers flattened, yet we didn't saw mulsims in USA needing to register everytime they pray.

That is why muslim radical killing and killing of muslim still happened in US almost daily.

This dude @Beast doesn't even realize how stupid he sounded right now. :lol: :lol:
Really? In China, no mass murder or killing due to religious or hatre for many years. While in US, it still happened recently.

LMAO desperate

That is why muslim radical killing and killing of muslim still happened in US almost daily. And stop twisting words. We never claim non speaking mandarin means terrorist. The threat in China of radical are real. Thanks to US CIA.

Why US is not able to do anything to stop such tragic from keep happening?

hey @Dalit I don't see you standing up for the muslims this time???

anger is reserved for westerners only??:lol::lol:
And you are a white westerner😂sorry mate you are not . India or Indonesia pick what ever country you want , but the fact is you are just a piece of shit the way white westerners see you guys 😁

That is why muslim radical killing and killing of muslim still happened in US almost daily.

so it's true then the rumors in Xinjiang?? :rofl:

what's next ? special permission and arrangement to study Arabic and the Qur'an???:lol::lol::lol:

Dear Pakistanis, this is the very truth of the Chinese you defend every day.
And you are a white westerner😂sorry mate you are not . India or Indonesia pick what ever country you want , but the fact is you are just a piece of shit the way white westerners see you guys 😁
whatever dude, I'm just LOL ing at @Beast and his dumb logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom