What's new

Pray for Soheil ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abii

after seeing your reaction maybe all soheil said to you in Persian was well deserved. :lol:

That can't be, b/c I'm fine and he's not.

This is what happens when you support death, misery and destruction. All dictators die prematurely and painfully (Hitler, Saddam...). Their supporters are no different. Soheil called for the death of others, now he's fighting for his life.

Karma is a *****

Last edited by a moderator:
@sohail
Please don't give up, try to consult different doctors, combine multiple treatments like traditional Chines or , Indian ayurveda etc to gain better results with your English medicine/surgical treatments, but always take the advice of doctor if you are doing so.

he was online less one hour ago,

Anyway, I pray for his good health

May the Almighty help you through this difficult time, I am praying for you brother.

Inshallah, you will be fine brother soheil. Speedy recovery form the surgery. we miss your threads. 'get well soon and come on line.

My dear friend, that's a very nice gesture, however, doesn't translate very well from Christianity to Islam. It means quite the opposite..... :woot:

"May Jesus always hold you in his loving arms"...... :D

I am praying to get Isa on your side, too. Good luck and may Allah hold you in his hands.

Damn, that makes me sad. I dont know him or anybody here very well, seeing as how Im relatively new to the forum. But still makes me sad to hear about this. :(

Soheil jan, I wish you all the best and safe surgery. May you come back not only with full health, but stronger than ever.
Good luck dadash and my prayers are with you.

Its ur willpower that matters man.Will to live,don't give up.Good luck.

Imagine..... even I'm actively censoring all my negative comments... kudos hypey... you still have hope... (patting myself right now...) :D

@Abii

after seeing your reaction maybe all soheil said to you in Persian was well deserved. :lol:

Get well soon @SOHEIL. Our prayers are with you. Inshallah you will be back with us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom