What's new

Pray for Soheil ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not your bro.

Unlike you guys (half of you were calling soheil "majoosi" and a "fire worshipper" just hours/days ago now you're all concerned for him and calling him a brother lol), I can't suddenly forget what kind of a person this Soheil is just b/c he's having an operation.
I have never used such language towards anyone. Maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.

Come on dude.

Chill out.

I love the guy, with all his concept fighters.

Have a heart.

The guy has wished for the death of Iranian nationalists, liberals etc... for the entire time he's been active on this forum. You guys can't understan Persian so you only see his broken English and the smileys that he posts here.

Soheil has a dark and evil heart.

But again, knowing Soheil, he's probably trolling the forum.

Ḥashshāshīn;4456213 said:
I have never used such language towards anyone. Maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.
I'm talking in general.

For example blackpeshkel (blackeagle) who's leaving a nice post in this thread while going to another thread and saying "all shias should be burned alive" etc...

I'm not your bro.

Unlike you guys (half of you were calling soheil "majoosi" and a "fire worshipper" just hours/days ago now you're all concerned for him and calling him a brother lol), I can't suddenly forget what kind of a person this Soheil is just b/c he's having an operation.
Well one can have a difference of opinion & the discussions can accelerate, but we don't wish death for anyone.

Well , My English is terrible so lets some other Iranian member explain it to you but he have some "Spinal cord " problem ( if Google translated it correctly ) ....

sadly , it was an simple accident from past but now it become a big problem ... :frown:

Spinal Cord - Abstract of article: Post-traumatic syringomyelia: the results of surgery

Article

Paraplegia (1983) 21, 37–46; doi:10.1038/sc.1983.6
Post-traumatic syringomyelia: the results of surgery

J D Vernon1, J R Silver1 and L Symon2

1National Spinal Injuries Centre, Stoke Miandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP21 8AL.
2The National Hospital, Queen Square, London WC1E 3BG.

Abstract

Between 1973 and 1982 twenty-seven patients with post-traumatic syringomyelia had operations performed to drain the cyst. Three types of operation were performed, cord transection, tube syringostomy to the sub-arachnoid space and tube syringostomy to the peritoneal cavity. Five patients developed proven blockage of their catheters. The results are presented. Pain was dramatically and gratifyingly improved in 14 patients. Motor power showed the most consistent improvement in 14 patients. Only eight patients showed sensory improvement; this was the least likely to improve. The progress of the condition could be arrested in the majority of cases, but a small number continued to deteriorate and required further operations.

Keywords:

Post-traumatic syringomyelia; Results of surgery

he didn't tell us ... but he has to take operation as soon as possible ...

which evil Western country is he going to for this life saving operation?

Well one can have a difference of opinion & the discussions can accelerate, but we don't wish death for anyone.

which is when a person's true identity comes out. When a person isn't holding anything back, he/she says whatever they're thinking and that's when you can know a person.

If Soheil should go abroad for treatment,he can choose Turkey also,we have very good doctors and hospitals.Maybe we can help him..Good luck Soheil...

Mullah twilight, you haven't said which evil western nation he's going to for the operation.

I'm dying to know.

Mullah twilight, you haven't said which evil western nation he's going to for the operation.

I'm dying to know.

Bro, let it go ! :)

What if its actually true ?

The guy has wished for the death of Iranian nationalists, liberals etc... for the entire time he's been active on this forum. You guys can't understan Persian so you only see his broken English and the smileys that he posts here.

Soheil has a dark and evil heart.

A true dark being always remain 'unseen' as to his intentions.

Otherwise it's called trolling.

But again, knowing Soheil, he's probably trolling the forum.

It's a possibility.

But let's humbly wish him well and see.

:blink: OMG!

I thought he was joking earlier. I hope he is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom