What's new

Pray for Soheil ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, let it go ! :)

What if its actually true ?

Than I would laugh b/c the "evil Westerners" are the ones that he would have to rely on. And trust me, he will go to a Western nation for treatment in A HEARTBEAT.

Soheil is what's wrong with Iran. He's a sad little evil dictator supporting ultra religous human being that has called for the death of all Iranians who wish for reform and a new Iran. You can find his posts. The posts he leaves in Persian are extremely disturbing. The guy is disturbed to the bone.

Karma is a *****

A true dark being always remain 'unseen' as to his intentions.

Otherwise it's called trolling.

It's a possibility.

But let's humbly wish him well and see.

Why? What if I want this news to be true?

[/B]
which evil Western country is he going to for this life saving operation?

which is when a person's true identity comes out. When a person isn't holding anything back, he/she says whatever they're thinking and that's when you can know a person.

Oh man.

who knows this idiot is really sick or making it up.

But for a second, let's set aside our differences.

Good thing or perhaps a bad thing is that many people can talk terribly on the net.

May be you see them in person, and get shocked. That this sweet looking half male, half female was talking like "that".

And oh by the way, few people make up news about their illness.

so let's all raise our glasses to wish soheil good health

And

wish all of us long long life.

Why?

So we can continue our $hit-slinging matches on PDF :lol:P

So Soheil talked **** about the entire Western World for the past year, now he probably has to go to the West so these evil Westerners can save his life. He already mentioned that he's been to NZ, US and Europe to see doctors.

There's also a chance that he's trolling.

The people here are fake. They live at the mercy of the west yet they spit on her. Take a look at members who live in USA or Canada and choose their homeland over the land that feeds them.

I dont understand whats the illness? Can someone please explain?

Insha'Allah he makes a full recovery.

I read his post and before I got a chance to comment and ask him questions it was closed.

Does anyone here have his personal contact information or know him outside PDF? It would be great if someone could get in contact with his family and update us on his condition.

I'm not your bro.

Unlike you guys (half of you were calling soheil "majoosi" and a "fire worshipper" just hours/days ago now you're all concerned for him and calling him a brother lol), I can't suddenly forget what kind of a person this Soheil is just b/c he's having an operation.
There is no country,no religion,nothing higher than Humanism and you Sir have lost it.
You are whats wrong not only with Iran but with all the world.

I am just shocked, our prayers is with you brother.

The guy has wished for the death of Iranian nationalists, liberals etc... for the entire time he's been active on this forum. You guys can't understan Persian so you only see his broken English and the smileys that he posts here.

Soheil has a dark and evil heart.

But again, knowing Soheil, he's probably trolling the forum.

It is you who don't have a heart you westernized sellout.

un dahane galat ro beband.

I dont understand whats the illness? Can someone please explain?

Three old sharpnails in spinal cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom