What's new

Pray For M M Alam

May Allah bless him with health and make things easy for him. A great soldier. :pakistan::pakistan:

He is a son of Pakistan. He is our PAF legend. He is one of us.
May Allah grant him health and he returns back to his home and family to live in peace. Ameen.

M.M Alam admitted in ICU at PN Shifa. I believe he is admitted for 5th time since 2010. May Allah bless him long life and speedy recovery,good health always!

36508_10151253321939130_51282714_n.jpg

Rare photo of 15th GD(P). M.M Alam is sitting 2nd from right in the front row.

530183_442452675800115_1884056407_n.jpg

Just spoken to PAF media affairs officer, who confirmed that sir M M Alam, is fine. Albeit, he was admitted into an hospital earlier but he's back home now where the PAF Airchief paid him a visit last week.

paf-chief-visits-war-veteran-mm-alam-1359750340-1874.jpg

KARACHI - Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force visited Air Commodore (r) MM Alam, the veteran of 1965 and 1971 wars at his residence. The Air Chief enquired about his health and well being. The war veteran who was earlier hospitalised has now shifted to his residence and is stable. The Air Chief remains in constant touch about the health of Air Commodore (r) MM Alam and pays regular visits to him whenever he goes to Karachi.

Salue and lot of prays for Sir MM Alam , I am fortunate to have met with Sir MM Alam when he visited Risalpur academy when i was wing under officer.
GET WELL SOON SIR JI.........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom