What's new

PPP's Zamurud Khan ends Islamabad drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW ... he really did risks his Life .. :yahoo:

Brave man indeed

Pretended to shake hand with the child sohe could divert intention of the armed person and what a swift reaction... Shayr ki tarah ooper charh gaya

Brave man indeed

Pretended to shake hands with the child sohe could divert intention of the armed person and what a swift reaction... Shayr ki tarah ooper charh gaya
If he did not tell his intention to police, he is an idiot...

PPP after few min asked for votes for NA 48 election lol... check twitter

Baqir Sajjad ‏@baqirsajjad 20m

Capital should reward #PPP for Zamurad's bravery by voting for 'arrow' in bye-election in NA-48 Islamabad on Aug 22
Retweeted by sherryrehman

Capital should reward #PPP for Zamurad's bravery by voting for 'arrow' in bye-election in NA-48 Islamabad on Aug 22

he may b brave but plz dun vote for him or PPP cuz we have better option in IK n PTI:pakistan::tongue:

Let me just stop you there real quick; first off, hey PDF.
anyway, as I was saying.. please, just stop right there. He's not a hero, nor brave. 'Idiot' is the correct word.

I know you're all praising him right now but what he did was stupid. He put the children and the wife at risk, and countless other civilians..

What the media is portraying right now is that our Police can't handle one man in the capital, but this isn't the case, try to understand.
This person was complying, but he had hostages and was open for negotiations. If the police wanted to do what this dude has done, they could've done it ages ago, but that is not the case. Do you realize that he wasn't hurting anyone, the police had already stopped his vehicle, and could've opened fire if they wanted to-- but he had children on the vehicle. Why did this took long? because we're not wild animals on a hunt, the guy was complying and so the Police were on hold.

Now what did this 'hero' here did was.. let me just put it like this: ******* retarded.
Who the heck does he think he is? He is just a civilian, why did he took authority on his own hand? What rights does he have to do this?
what really should happen is this.. I say that this guy should be prosecuted on the charges of putting the children's, alongside with many civilian's lives at risk. He wasn't with the police, I don't think he even informed them..
and you know what he did all of this for? maybe because he wanted this attention... this isn't bravery, all he wants was a chance to be hero, and that's pathetic. I'm keeping my post short but this dude is an idiot.

PPP after few min asked for votes for NA 48 election lol... check twitter

Retweeted by sherryrehman

hahaha see losers!

If he did not tell his intention to police, he is an idiot...

I second that, it was his luck that he got away with this otherwise we all were to condole on his death by now, calling him an idiot.. However, although what he did was stupid but he did risked his own life and he indeed showed the bravery. Luck do favors brave men.. :)

PS: I guess the armed man was shot on his leg, look how he fell when he tried to run. And WTF was police doing after capturing him, why firing multiple rounds in air?? :blink:

Aye Putar hatan te nai wiqday :rofl:

No doubt he is the hero but Dunya news is playing so emotional songs right now :lol:

Yeah he deserves reward in cash money I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom