What's new

End Game?

PakCan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It’s getting pretty clear that establishment will not backdown without a physical confrontation.
What is the end game here? If and it looks like elections will not be held in May will be the reaction of the people? Constitution will become meaningless.
Is that the reason they are going to attempt again to get Khan before election date?

Let’s assume the election date passes without elections. People start to march towards Islamabad and they will face heavy resistance . How many people is establishment willing to kill to stay in power? Do you guys think they go full on Rambo? If there is no constitution and they are determined to topple this corrupt regime, people won’t back down and Khan won’t call them to backdown either ,we could see casualties in hundreds.

Or you think there won’t be enough people on the streets and police and rangers will handle them easily.

اگر لڑنا نہیں ہے ہندوستان کے ساتھ تو پھر کیوں ہو تم ؟ ہم مسلمانوں کی بلا وجہ اور غیر ضروری محبت اپنی فوج کے ساتھ۔ میرا ایک بیٹا ہے پہلوان جو گھر کا آدھا راشن کھاتا ہے، لیکن کبھی کشتی جیت کے نہیں دی اس نے
🙂
میرے باقی بچے لاغر ہوتے جا رہے ہیں

They will repeat 1971 as many times as it takes to keep us oppressed. These lanti napak generals have looted us equally, if not more than PDM and this is the only reason they refuse to let go off their hold on our country. If IK wins, they will all go down anyways, so its them, or the country.

One thing is clear that the p@ssy Generals dont give a shit about constitution or law.
They have guns and tanks to bulldoze anyone who is against them, only way is either
the awaam heads to GHQ or if their is a mutiny in the Army.

They will do anything to protect their corruption and ayyashi. Their next plan is to
attack Zaman Park on Eid, I hope the Lahori's turn up in big numbers to Zaman
park.

One thing is clear that the p@ssy Generals dont give a shit about constitution or law.
They have guns and tanks to bulldoze anyone who is against them, only way is either
the awaam heads to GHQ or if their is a mutiny in the Army.

They will do anything to protect their corruption and ayyashi. Their next plan is to
attack Zaman Park on Eid, I hope the Lahori's turn up in big numbers to Zaman
park.
But clearly, majority of Pakistani awam is too dumb, or lazy to care. With the numbers we have, no army would dare to stop if we united.

But clearly, majority of Pakistani awam is too dumb, or lazy to care. With the numbers we have, no army would dare to stop if we united.

Your right, who can stop 240M. Trust me all politicians would be in Tarbela dam but the rulers are the people reflection. Corruption, bribery, cheating, lies, false propaganda, ganging up against the weak is from the top to bottom.

i always say if army behaving like bunch of enuches then provoke the neighbor to go to war this will make army stand on their toes like ballet dancers. this is best way to remove army jenrail mirs.

End game is difficult to predict as the situation is pretty fluid and noone is in full control.

Lets say May 14 passes and no elections, which seems extremely likely. Then what next?

Well the PDM and Military Inc will continue abducting and torturing political workers, journalists. They’ll keep the pressure up this way. If push comes to shove they’ll try to get IK jailed again like how they did. IK jailed means, he’ll be done for good. Handicapped or slow poisoned. This is what they want, after the assassination attempt failed through religious zealot excuse.

PTI side, they wouldn’t go full retard mode as that’ll play into military inc’s hand. Pakistanis should know how evil they are and what lengths they’d go to for self preservation. If their survival means Pakistan is destroyed, that’ll be done. These cucks are that high on power and self entitlement. PTI will hope these pricks make a mistake, which they always do and then see an opening.

What you have now is an impasse. The public should keep the pressure up, as they can’t go the violent route. All it takes is about 200,000 hardcore supporters but being the lazy pricks they are, that won’t happen and deep down even IK knows that.

What I am hoping is the PDM and establishment continues getting exposed like a prostitute at the end of her tenure. And then..

Last edited:
End game is difficult to predict as the situation is pretty fluid and noone is in full control.

Lets say May 14 passes and no elections, which seems extremely likely. Then what next?

Well the PDM and Military Inc will continue abducting and torturing political workers, journalists. They’ll keep the pressure up this way. If push comes to shove they’ll try to get IK jailed again like how they did. IK jailed means, he’ll be done for good. Handicapped or slow poisoned. This is what they want, after the assassination attempt failed through religious zealot excuse.

PTI side, they wouldn’t go full retard mode as that’ll play into military inc’s hand. Pakistanis should know how evil they are and what lengths they’d go to for self preservation. If their survival means Pakistan is destroyed, that’ll be done. These cucks are that high on power and self entitlement. PTI will hope these pricks make a mistake, which they always do and then see an opening.

What you have now is an impasse. The public should keep the pressure up, as they can’t go the violent route. All it takes is about 200,000 hardcore supporters but being the lazy pricks they are, that won’t happen and deep down even IK knows that.

What I am hoping is the PDM and establishment continues getting exposed like a prostitute at the end of her tenure. And then..
That is the biggest unknown.

The reaction of the awam. So far, they have not disappointed and have remained calm. The unknown and the scariest situation is if the final call is given to march towards Islamabad, there is no backing down then.
Innocent lives will be at risk and easier for me to say fight for freedom from sitting in Canada but I would join if I was in Pakistan.

We should sincerely pray that Allah guides those in power to make the right decision.

It’s getting pretty clear that establishment will not backdown without a physical confrontation.
What is the end game here? If and it looks like elections will not be held in May will be the reaction of the people? Constitution will become meaningless.
Is that the reason they are going to attempt again to get Khan before election date?

Let’s assume the election date passes without elections. People start to march towards Islamabad and they will face heavy resistance . How many people is establishment willing to kill to stay in power? Do you guys think they go full on Rambo? If there is no constitution and they are determined to topple this corrupt regime, people won’t back down and Khan won’t call them to backdown either ,we could see casualties in hundreds.

Or you think there won’t be enough people on the streets and police and rangers will handle them easily.

Write my word, there will be no physical confrontation.

Generals know it very well, and understand the repercussions.

Are you saying they will back down just before a confrontation, or that Pakistanis aren't going to fight?

I really hope and pray for peaceful resolution.

But and that’s a Big but ….

Establishment is fighting to save its corruption and so far have not shown iota of self respect. It’s time for PTI or oversea Pakistanis to start providing details on establishment business. Time to educate the masses what this fight is all about.

Are you saying they will back down just before a confrontation, or that Pakistanis aren't going to fight?

yes,
these are not the fighting types,
they would rather do "Choot Chalakis"
and they are very well aware, what the rank and file thinks of them.

I really hope and pray for peaceful resolution.

But and that’s a Big but ….

Establishment is fighting to save its corruption and so far have not shown iota of self respect. It’s time for PTI or oversea Pakistanis to start providing details on establishment business. Time to educate the masses what this fight is all about.

Its up to the common man, feudal lords have to go,

Back
Top Bottom