What's new

PPP's Zamurud Khan ends Islamabad drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that, it was his luck that he got away with this otherwise we all were to condole on his death by now, calling him an idiot.. However, although what he did was stupid but he did risked his own life and he indeed showed the bravery. Luck do favors brave men.. :)

PS: I guess the armed man was shot on his leg, look how he fell when he tried to run. And WTF was police doing after capturing him, why firing multiple rounds in air?? :blink:
Yeah.. even I dont get why they were firing rounds in air.. @balixd any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why a sniper didn't blow his head off? A single man played for almost 4-hours in capital of the country against a supposedly more advanced, trained and punctual police force as compared to the rest of the country... what a shame these security forces are.

But nonetheless, there's always a 'Khan' to the rescue. :P @Armstrong

Shame on Islamabad Police. No strategy, No juddo karate man. No planning...
Shame shame shame

Brave work by Zumarat Khan.

SSP KI TAANGO MEIN SY JAAN HI NIKAL GAYI TYHI JAB MUZAKARAAT KERNAY JA RAHA THA TERRORIST K QAREEB.
sHAME shame shame.....

He was brave but just got lucky in my opinion. A lot could have went wrong due to his actions.

Shame on Islamabad Police. No strategy, No juddo karate man. No planning...
Shame shame shame

Brave work by Zumarat Khan.

SSP KI TAANGO MEIN SY JAAN HI NIKAL GAYI TYHI JAB MUZAKARAAT KERNAY JA RAHA THA TERRORIST K QAREEB.
sHAME shame shame.....

Even Zumarat Khan did wrong.. This wasn't intelligent Move..

BRutpd2CMAIy7Zz.jpg:large

Even Zumarat Khan did wrong.. This wasn't intelligent Move..

Jaan kis ko azeez nahi???
I was laughing when SSP was going there as broken leg and broken heart :D:laughcry:

5 hours drawa eneded. Whole media was covering it and this is shame on our police.

This incident shows courage and bravery in our some politicians.
Jaan to bahi sab ko azeez hoti hai ;)

Altaf hussain would be wondering -- this guy kept on drawing the attention of media for more than 4 hours -- breaking the records :P

could have got himself, kids and the woman killed. Mr. Sikander had ample to time to shoot at him which he couldn't.

The man in the picture is contesting from the same constituency where this incident took place... and soon after the wrap up, the whole Twitterish PPPs are asking to vote for this brave man from NA48. Am I missing something here? Was this whole thing a drama to bring Zamrud Khan up in the front or what? @Jazzbot, @Leader

He showed bravery and put an end to this drama.

I dont know to call it Heroic or lucky but Stupid action ...... it could have turned out either way..... I think the message should be not to try it for normal public rather than making him a public hero.... If only one child would have been hit by either his stary bullet or security forces .... Would these comments be same.... I wonder...

Anyways anything that ends well id good..... :)

I dont know to call it Heroic or lucky but Stupid action ...... it could have turned out either way..... I think the message should be not to try it for normal public rather than making him a public hero.... If only one child would have been hit by either his stary bullet or security forces .... Would these comments be same.... I wonder...

Anyways anything that ends well id good..... :)

Welcome to PDF!! seriously! you joined in 2006 and this is your first post??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom