What's new

PPP senator Anwar Baig joins PML-N

that was during Musharaf's era.

This picture is from the 80s.
Back then Zia (the guy 2nd from right) was the military dictator of Pakistan.
He created PML with Nawaz as it's head.
So PMLN is showing it's moral bankruptcy when they accuse other of being backed by the military when they themselves were made entirely by the military.

@tameem
You still have not told me if your party was created by Zia or not.

Why are you avoiding the question?
Are you ashamed?

---
Its modern history started in 1988 parliamentary elections when Pakistan Muslim League that was led by former prime minister Mohammed Khan Junejo split into two factions, one was led by Fida Mohammad Khan and Nawaz Sharif the then chief minister of Punjab Province and the other by Junejo (who later founded Pakistan Muslim League (F)). In 1988, the Pakistan Muslim League (N) was founded and established by Fida Mohammad Khan, an original Pakistan Movement activist, who became party's founding president, whilst Nawaz Sharif became its first secretary-general.
The PML-N gained prominence 1993 parliamentary elections when it was the part of the right-wing Islamic Democratic Alliance (IDA), but soon the alliance was over with resignation of Nawaz Sharif as prime minister. At this time, the party was among closest to civil bureaucracy, establishment, and the Pakistan Armed Forces, had close ties and influence in Pakistan Armed Forces' appointments and their military strategies.[8]
Fida Mohammad Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now i dont know if Mr. Fida was pushed by Zia to create PML-N .. :)

1. Ok so you admit that Nawaz was brought by Zia, a military dictator. I want to make this clear for the record.
2. what does "groom" mean? It means that Zia was making nawaz in his own image, he was preparing nawaz to be the leader of Pakistan.
3. A: Zia was military B: Zia trained Nawaz C: Nawaz was brought to power by military
A+B= C it's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain :angel:

4. Now that we have established that Nawaz was brought by military (even you agree)
IF PTI is brought by military (I am not saying it is) then why is this a bad thing?
Why can military bring you people, but they can't bring anyone else?
Kindly answer these questions.

I have gone through that logical course of arguments in details previously here in PDF, i simply don't need to indulge myself again on this unfruitfull excercise again as people have already made up thier minds but only play for point scoring, nonetheless in precise i want to put it like that once again.

Politicians needs military to forms a robust career which is not otherwise in a corrupt setup, Military/Establishment too need public faces to dump thier shortcomings and failures upon politicians while they remains bathed with milk in either case and resurfaced with new leaderships Ayub, Zia, Musharraf etc. The bottom line of this cooperation was always that democracy remains with minus points against military dictatorships and the country ready to embrace another after every civilian rule popularly.

BB and NS got that nirvana finally and pledge never to allow again the establishment to interfare in democratic setups i.e COD, but after their refusal, establishment is became orphan they needs another "shoulder" to forwards their design and grips, a person who however sincere but remains to thier dictations in a foreseeable future.

I have no objection on IKs sincerity but due to circumstances he himself not known at this moment, he will remains a puppet unless and untill he got refused to obey blindly and held an opinion of his own on various important matters he constitutionaly authorise but his masters want a humble follow ups nonetheless and exactly at that moment he will be hanged, kicked out, murdered or even cornered by defections of moles eventually.

People like me simply don't want to make that known journey of finding "nirvana" with IK again on false paradise hope created superficially by establishments operators just to corner an already brought up and mature kid with their new toddler.......for me the road to paradise is cris-crossed, long & hard and it can only be measured through a sincere, visionary and experienced leader who gone through all the important political miles by himself in past.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom