What's new

PPP, MQM behind Lyari unrest: Bizenjo

Now you're again twisting your statement. :disagree:

Have you visited Thar ?

i haven't but i have following thar activities since the beginning

PTI has done charity fraud on the name of thar believe me

The biggest land hoarders and mafia in Pakistan is PPP, not even MQM can come close to the professional land grabbing done by PPP in Karachi in the last 10 years.

Okay so you're following it via party official site or page or something like that ?

im following it on media

The biggest land hoarders and mafia in Pakistan is PPP, not even MQM can come close to the professional land grabbing done by PPP in Karachi in the last 10 years.

MQM is the one actually who is trying to free illegal encroachment, all the kutchi abadis are illegal land encraochers, they all get support from PPP

thats the main reason why PPP is not interested in building lyari expressway

MQM bulldozed mela buffet restaurent because it was made on illegal land encroachment, similarly lalazar

MQM bulldozed many of its supporting areas encroachment during mustafa kamal's time

and here are some of the encroachment drives by MQM

10171847_536230593163561_1193621555_n.png

1979723_535811313205489_1581180811_n.png

10155005_565174523589937_1561175566_n.jpg

I appreciate the work done by KKF but it doesn't mean MQM doesn't take bhatta now.
as per my information being a karachiite. mqm has stopped taking donations for long .i think a decade is over. but kkf takes due to manage her charity activities. Waisey mqm doesnt need money now by the people. this is i think richer political party of Pakistan.

1.So do you admit that members of MQM are involved in it ??

2.About PTI I guess they are still working there.
you cant put the blame upon a party if individual involve in mal practice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom