What's new

PPP Health minister claims Imran’s mental stability is ‘questionable’

This what cocaine usage looks like before and after

0_mum-before-and-after-crack-cocaine-MAIN.jpg

Kahan say latay ho yar itni baygairti aur jhoot.
Nooni family is the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan, they rose from the gutters of a heera mandi and remained dalal all their lives, reason we see this manhandling of women and threats of rape.
Hence this is on-going investigation. I would rather trust the medical reports if proven, than u-turner given his reputation hence than nickname.

Hence this is on-going investigation. I would rather trust the medical reports if proven, than u-turner given his reputation hence than nickname.

Yep sure please keep trusting.

I can only say this, what goes around comes around.

Yep sure please keep trusting.

I can only say this, what goes around comes around.
Exactly hence khan is in trouble given his approved extension of former General Bajwa.

Exactly hence khan is in trouble given his approved extension of former General Bajwa.

Yes he never should have done that. He should have let the next person take the charge.

So you are saying that Pakistan army has put him in trouble?

And medical report reveals OP a$$ is not virgin. It was penetrated multiple times by PDM orgy. Further examination of semen reveals they belong to sharif brothers, fazlu diesel and rana sanaullah.

Yes he never should have done that. He should have let the next person take the charge.

So you are saying that Pakistan army has put him in trouble?
As you said earlier, what goes around what comes around hence the outcome.

As you said earlier, what goes around what comes around hence the outcome.

I was referring to nooniz, what they have done rather committed, has set a precedent and if they think tomorrow this is not going to happen to their women, girls and children, they are mistaken.

However, you noted that Bajwa's extension has resulted in all this, the reason I asked you that you hold army responsible for what is happening to pti etc.

Now, I'm don't dwell into speculations but... he is definitely starting to look like a coke snorter recently:

image.png

And don't give me that 'Ooh, he's just getting old' stuff. My father was 80 YO when he passed away and he didn't look anything like him. What you're seeing here is... unnatural.

The point is, I won't be surprised if he's actually taking drugs - given his rather 'colorful' lifestyle in the London nightlife scene in the 80s and 90s. Hard drugs go like candies in those elite social circles us mere mortals can only dream of.

a person who used drugs before has nothing to do with current capabilities , many of us consumed drugs while we were young, and medical reports will show it even after few decades. Imran Khan is completely in right state of mind and can lead the pakistan better than all other bunch. Anyways, I just hope the best for your country . You run it
No drug can be detected after reasonable duration of time.

489490_153072_updates.jpg

• Health minister says Imran Khan's medical report is "public document".
  • Says Khan's actions, body language are "not those of a fit man".
  • Whatever Khan is doing can only be done by agent or madman: minister.

Health Minister Abdul Qadir Patel Friday, citing details of former prime minister Imran Khan's medical report, said it indicated excessive alcohol consumption, no information about a fracture on his leg, and unstable mental health.

Patel was informing media persons in Karachi about the former prime minister's medical report after he underwent an examination at PIMS hospital following his arrest on May 9.

At the outset of the press conference, the health minister, before sharing the details of the report, said that it was a "public document".

He said that the report does not have any details about the fracture on his foot, which Khan claimed he sustained following the November 3 assassination bid.

"He [Imran Khan] had a plaster on his foot for about five to six months, however, the medical report did not indicate any fracture," he added.

The minister said that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief's urine sample was also taken. He said that the initial report shows the presence of toxic elements and the excessive usage of alcohol and cocaine.

He said that the report also mentioned about Khan's mental health, according to which, his actions and body language are "not those of a fit man".

"The report stated that a person with stable mental health does not make these kinds of gestures," he said.

"I also used to say that Imran Khan's mental condition is not well," said Patel, adding that the PTI chief has ended decency in politics, political tolerance and respect for others.

Patel further said what Khan says differs from his medical report. "Imran Khan's report did not indicate any fracture, but [consumption of] powder," he continued to say.

The health minister said that once the detailed report comes, it will be sent to the police. "Whatever Khan is doing can only be done by an agent or a madman," he said.

“A five-member panel of senior doctors is saying that his mental stability is questionable,” said Patel.

Speaking about the May 9 events, the minister said they hadn't seen such situations since 1971. "We also had differences but we stood with the army when times were tough."

My father was 80 YO when he passed away and he didn't look anything like him.

Masha ALLAH, jab tak ap jaisay hazrat mojood hain pdm walay kabi b fiker mand nai ho skty apnay mustaqbil k bary may. Kya moazna kia hy ap nay Subhan ALLAH.

Unless the drugs were found on him or he was caught red handed with drugs, there is no case.

Phelay kaha bachay baz hy, phir kaha zani hy, phir kaha corrupt hy, ub kahno nashai hy.

I was referring to nooniz, what they have done rather committed, has set a precedent and if they think tomorrow this is not going to happen to their women, girls and children, they are mistaken.

However, you noted that Bajwa's extension has resulted in all this, the reason I asked you that you hold army responsible for what is happening to pti etc.
I hold Imran khan responsible for what is happening to him. He was within democratic powers to deny the extension but he didn't to preserve his powers. Guess what? That backfired. And you complain about the enemy doing their job? Clearly Imran khan is not cut out to be PM if he can't take responsibility for his own mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom