What's new

PPP ~ Karachi to have garbage-based power plant (672 MW)

Qalandari

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The plant will generate 672 megawatts of electricity from 2,000 tons of garbage

Sindh government is going to launch a garbage-based power generation project in Karachi.

Under the plan, 672 megawatt electricity will be generated from 2,000 tons of garbage.

The project will be completed in two and a half years.

Source: Radio Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
heard about similar projects for hundred times since past 10 years. It just hardly materialises in Pakistan

Source, more info, a few lines is not sufficient to start a thread, especially if it's PPP making the promises.

As I am a new member I am not allowed to post any link till I reach 29 posts. I can post the link if the restriction is removed.

Source, more info, a few lines is not sufficient to start a thread, especially if it's PPP making the promises.

Post above

A very good decision indeed. Using garbage as fuel to generate power. Who else except PPP has so much garbage!

Looks like someone's feeling the heat :)

I didn't knew my first thread would invite such abusive low level attitude. Anyways I have just entered the forum, abhi to party shuro hui hai.

PPP has earned a lot on name of Bhutto, It's no longer sell-able now.

Okay then don't be worried. Sit and relax.

I am not worried, already sitting back with my :pop:. Just informing you, you will come across lot of people on forum who just don't want to listen name of PPP.

I didn't knew my first thread would invite such abusive low level attitude. Anyways I have just entered the forum, abhi to party shuro hui hai.

When an obvious shill from a party which has mislead and stolen from the Pakistani people for almost 40 years now drops into this forum believing that we'll buy the propaganda they use to brainwash village illiterates, expect abusive low-level behavior.

When an obvious shill from a party which has mislead and stolen from the Pakistani people for almost 40 years now drops into this forum believing that we'll buy the propaganda they use to brainwash village illiterates, expect abusive low-level behavior.

So when are you going to the courts to file a petition against the corrupt party for corruption ?

I am not here to convince anyone. I am just here for being here.

I am not worried, already sitting back with my :pop:. Just informing you, you will come across lot of people on forum who just don't want to listen name of PPP.

I am least bothered.

I can name a few people from PPP that could be very useful in this project... as fuel, of course. :sarcastic:
So when are you going to the courts to file a petition against the corrupt party for corruption ?
As if the courts in Pakistan are capable of prosecuting the likes of Zardari. If the judges don't get bought, the evidence is hidden and the witnesses are intimidated and suddenly the whole case just disappears.

If you think your party can fool Pakistanis after five-year long rape of the country by Zardari and co, you're really mistaken.

Anyways, I highly doubt such a project will ever materialise. But if it does, I'm all for it and PPP gets an ounce of respect from me - they probably won't deserve it, if all the corruption that will plague the project itself is to be taken into account, but they'll get it nonetheless - an ounce of respect on one side and tonnes of disrespect on the other.

I can name a few people from PPP that could be very useful in this project... as fuel, of course. :sarcastic:

Just to remind you the signature of yours. No pun intended.

''Let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety...'’ [Holy Quran; al-Ma’idah 5:8]

Post above
Where!?

No link, no article, no numbers.

Also, even if a link was provided, forget it, Pakistan's politicians are all useless, but none more-so than PPP dynasty. Worst of the worst, lowest of the low. About as clean as public toilet, about as reliable as our batting line-up, about as capable as a inanimate brick. Only surviving on lies, Bhutto name, and idiot Pakistanis and their pea sized brains.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom