What's new

PPP ~ Karachi to have garbage-based power plant (672 MW)

Just to remind you the signature of yours. No pun intended.

''Let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety...'’ [Holy Quran; al-Ma’idah 5:8]
good one

The plant will generate 672 megawatts of electricity from 2,000 tons of garbage

Sindh government is going to launch a garbage-based power generation project in Karachi.

Under the plan, 672 megawatt electricity will be generated from 2,000 tons of garbage.

The project will be completed in two and a half years.

If we were to burn the promises made by Pakistani politicians, we could generate one billion MW / day for eternity and don't run out of the lies AKA promises.

''Let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety...'’ [Holy Quran; al-Ma’idah 5:8]

You read it again, especially the part about justice.

You read it again, especially the part about justice.

And then what do you want me to extract out of it ?

Where!?

No link, no article, no numbers.

Also, even if a link was provided, forget it, Pakistan's politicians are all useless, but none more-so than PPP dynasty. Worst of the worst, lowest of the low. About as clean as public toilet, about as reliable as our batting line-up, about as capable as a inanimate brick. Only surviving on lies, Bhutto name, and idiot Pakistanis and their pea sized brains.

Huh ? Whether it materialises or not is one thing and you can throw as many jibes as you want but as far as the link is concerned I have mentioned in the same post that as I am a new member I am not allowed to post any link till I reach 29 posts. I can post the link if the restriction is removed. Are you unable to read ?

Huh ? Whether it materialises or not is one thing and you can throw as many jibes as you want but as far as the link is concerned I have mentioned in the same post that as I am a new member I am not allowed to post any link till I reach 29 posts. I can post the link if the restriction is removed. Are you unable to read ?

post the url, you don't have to link it, post the source name, anything, generally speaking, it's no good to post threads with 0 zero info and not even a hint besides a few lines, even copy paste of an article would suffice.

post the url, you don't have to link it, post the source name, anything, generally speaking, it's no good to post threads with 0 zero info and not even a hint besides a few lines, even copy paste of an article would suffice.

URL not being allowed. The pop in message says I need to have 29 posts under my belt. Anyways it can be found on the Radio Pakistan website under Sindh section.

URL not being allowed. The pop in message says I need to have 29 posts under my belt. Anyways it can be found on the Radio Pakistan website under Sindh section.
I've done it for you, but this project like many like it will likely be another headline as opposed to reality. The reality is, MoU's are passed off as investments. Projects are announced and funds rarely freed up, and when they are freed up, then comes corruption and mismanagement, hallmark of the latest PPP era.

Playing the usual PPP victim BS.

I said I'll give them an ounce of respect if they materialize that project. That is perfectly just ('just', from 'justice' - a concept alien to your leaders). Since I have not avoided justice, I am in perfect compliance with that verse.

You know the best part about that signature? I keep expecting someone to try and use it the way you did, and because of that I am really careful with my thoughts and words so as to not disobey that verse. Makes me a better person.

It's a lot more beneficial for one's conscience and character to have faith in a religion than it is to have blind, unquestioning faith in a bunch of people - especially people as immoral, corrupt and deplorable as your political party.

You'd support anyone as long as they go against me - how predictable. Unless you're a PPP supporter yourself, in which case it'll be less predictable but equally repulsive.

The plant will generate 672 megawatts of electricity from 2,000 tons of garbage

Sindh government is going to launch a garbage-based power generation project in Karachi.

Under the plan, 672 megawatt electricity will be generated from 2,000 tons of garbage.

The project will be completed in two and a half years.

Source: Radio Pakistan

So if it only takes two and half year Zardari was in power for five. Why didn't he do it back then. PPP is still Ithe governining party in Sindh, why wait this long ?

I said I'll give them an ounce of respect if they materialize that project. That is perfectly just ('just', from 'justice' - a concept alien to your leaders). Since I have not avoided justice, I am in perfect compliance with that verse.

You know the best part about that signature? I keep expecting someone to try and use it the way you did, and because of that I am really careful with my thoughts and words so as to not disobey that verse. Makes me a better person.

It's a lot more beneficial for one's conscience and character to have faith in a religion than it is to have blind, unquestioning faith in a bunch of people - especially people as immoral, corrupt and deplorable as your political party.

You'd support anyone as long as they go against me - how predictable. Unless you're a PPP supporter yourself, in which case it'll be less predictable but equally repulsive.
Who are you again?

Massive corruption very likely, I was offered such a project in Bangladesh with the government of Bangladesh, it was simply unfeasible. Germany runs one smoothly but they are going all green..

Would have been better if PPP could first take care of dying children in Thar, all I see is money being wasted on advertisements of how many water filter plants Sindh government has installed in Thar. I heard father and son have some serious conflicts over incompetent governing of 85 years old goon for the second time with zero improvement (except a new Sindh assembly building).

Bilawal Zardari tried to follow her mother's foot step and was confronted by his all clever cheat father.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom