What's new

PPP goons attacked PTI office in Hyderabad !

hehehe....next time you come here and make me go to something like that, theek? :rofl:

I will ask you to come by yourself.. thats the whole point, then ofcourse you will earn yourself a coffee on me :)

I will ask you to come by yourself.. thats the whole point, then ofcourse you will earn yourself a coffee on me :)
I have never been to a protest in my life...My sis has but she goes with her colleagues...

I dont drink coffee :sick:

I have never been to a protest in my life...My sis has but she goes with her colleagues...

neither did I till I started following Imran Khan, I would have been a poet or doing something artisitic, probably had gone to arts school, if I were apolitical... but all because of Imran Khan, I had this transformation or realization of a greater cause.. anyway hats off to your sister..

and thee dont drink coffee, then I shall well lets say offer you Nihari maybe? :laughcry: or maybe ice-cream if you like or doner or calzone or simply nothing, cause you wont make it to the protest at your own :(

atleast empty your pockets and fund PTI dharna :angry:

neither did I till I started following Imran Khan, I would have been a poet or doing something artisitic, probably had gone to arts school, if I were apolitical... but all because of Imran Khan, I had this transformation or realization of a greater cause.. anyway hats off to your sister..

and thee dont drink coffee, then I shall well lets say offer you Nihari maybe? :laughcry: or maybe ice-cream if you like or doner or calzone or simply nothing, cause you wont make it to the protest at your own :(

atleast empty your pockets and fund PTI dharna :angry:
Yaar I would never go alone but if I have some friends to go with def I would go...

You must be a boring girl, missing all the fun.... :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom