What's new

PPP goons attacked PTI office in Hyderabad !

This means PTI is making PPP nervous in its strong hold....
I have little expectations with regards to Imran Khan's appeal in Sindh but may be people there are starting to wake up

This is a fake news run by capital tv, which is owned by Hashim who is PPP bilawal house secretary or something.

Hassan Niazi is still tweeting his pictures from Italian food court :D
Duhh. Hang on!!

This is a fake news run by capital tv, which is owned by Hashim who is PPP bilawal house secretary or something.

Capital tv is owned by Riaz Sheikh former FIA close friend of Zardari...imagine that a mid ranking FIA official having enough money to open a T.V channel :disagree:

We will see more incidents like this in coming days as PTI is going to enter in Sindh now

I cant upload the picture but hassan niazi's twitter said he was detained for a while.

So we come to an agreement.

on what? Kashmir event should not have been politicized by PPP's Bilawal.. those associated with PTI or impartial rightly protested and made bilawal run away and didnt let him do speech..

p.s.

hey @Akheilos were you there when Bilawal was booed ? :laugh:

on what? Kashmir event should not have been politicized by PPP's Bilawal.. those associated with PTI or impartial rightly protested and made bilawal run away and didnt let him do speech..
Not in favor of anybody but whatever happened shouldnt have happened specially when Indian media is keeping an eye on the whole thing. Bad for kashmiris.

Not in favor of anybody but whatever happened shouldnt have happened specially when Indian media is keeping an eye on the whole thing. Bad for kashmiris.

agree on that.

unfortunately no :(

I am not in UK no more yaar ....I go back just to visit my sis dont live there since 2012....

lazy bugger ! :P

In a country like Pakistan where politics is done on the basis of Badmashi and weapons, Its high time PTI should form an armed wing of their own. Screw this moral high ground thing. These pigs need to be taught a lesson in the language they understand.

Back
Top Bottom