What's new

PPP goons attacked PTI office in Hyderabad !

Dont cry now PTI started it. There was no need to dramatize the march for kashmiris
exactly it was march for kashmirs . Not bilawal lunching champing . Bilwal should have spoken against them when his daddy was in powewr for 5 years. how many times sharif and bhutto will make us fool using these issues. Nawaz sharif ran to modhi ceremony against the advise of FO and army. didnt meet huriyat instead he meet milat for his bussiness and bollywood stars

which brings me to my first point; lazy bugger it was Sunday ! :P
lolz yaar agar jati 1 day kay liyea thori jati ....waysay aysi jaga ja ker hangama hi hota hai not very healthy for women... :ashamed:

Sad indeed the goons shall be brought to justice! ... JUSTICE? this Word does not exist in pakistan WHAT alien language do you speak of?!

how coward he is ... if he had juice in his balls he would have dared do so in London ... but wait.. in London there is no Gullu bhutto police.. there is rule of law.. in Pakistan he is free do whatever he wants because this is the country of his dad.. here he spoke with 'walking dead' people who were brought to arena at government's expense forcefully from at least 100 meters distance and behind a bullet proof glass rostrum .. in UK there is true democracy and hijacking the kashmiri movements was not allowed by 'living' people..

Dude kabhi aysi jaga giyea ho where PPP are accumulating :blink:

With that mindset (voting for the genetic mistake of a guy in the grave) I would say women should stay out of such gatherings!

PPPP goons or no goons, political gathering mein females must participate.. without them, all movements are bound to doom.

so mein hota tou kaan say khinch ker bhi ly jata apko.. aho !

so mein hota tou kaan say khinch ker bhi ly jata apko.. aho !
Well, I dont have direct family in UK...so If I were to go I wouldnt feel safe as if I would go in Pakistan where my Mamoo, chacha or cousins would have taken me and made sure no harm came on me...

Yes even though I am independent in the West here...I still enjoy every drop of princessness I get ;)

As for you taking me...well if that was soo I would have gone....par never alone nor alone with my sis....

voting for the genetic mistake (Billo begum) of a guy in the grave (Bhutto)
@HRK

@Leader sahaab didnt even appreciate such a nice joke I made :cray:

Well, I dont have direct family in UK...so If I were to go I wouldnt feel safe as if I would go in Pakistan where my Mamoo, chacha or cousins would have taken me and made sure no harm came on me...

Yes even though I am independent in the West here...I still enjoy every drop of princessness I get ;)

As for you taking me...well if that was soo I would have gone....par never alone nor alone with my sis....

@HRK

@Leader sahaab didnt even appreciate such a nice joke I made :cray:

In other words, you are scared :P

that joke on his orientation was lame..:happy:

In other words, you are scared :P

that joke on his orientation was lame..:happy:
yesh I am scared...I would prefer having body guards around such weird thinking souls!

Array genetic mistake can also be accidental birth :angel:

Galtiyan hoti rehti hain...

yesh I am scared...I would prefer having body guards around such weird thinking souls!

Array genetic mistake can also be accidental birth :angel:

Galtiyan hoti rehti hain...

oh koe nahi princess ko tang kerta.. cannot you handle for yourself? hain, itni ap badal jamal ka husan rakhnay wali kay diyo pechay lag jayen :P

ab rehnay do details, imagine kerna chor do kay kiya howa hoga :P

oh koe nahi princess ko tang kerta.. cannot you handle for yourself? hain, itni ap badal jamal ka husan rakhnay wali kay diyo pechay lag jayen :P

ab rehnay do details, imagine kerna chor do kay kiya howa hoga :P
hehehe....next time you come here and make me go to something like that, theek? :rofl:

I will sing that song one more time and please repeat where I leave it off

"Ab waqt nehe hay roney ka, Ab waqt hay ?????"

PTI Goons started this with PPP, now is time for ?????

Back
Top Bottom