What's new

Power Play-18 July - New visit to North Waziristan

]Wajahat S. Khan report on Khyber 1 and Khyber 2 operation.

That expression by Wajahat at 1:50 when he was explaining the CObra..."Sher ki Tarah"!!!

Aur Laftain Zarak sahab baray josh say niklay hain PMA say, full angrezi mahol! :p

And less said about the Colonel Sahab who is all Rambo the better :p

What is that badge on his left chest pocket? 100 and a gun? No of kills or something?

Another thing to note is how close to heart this Khyber op and also Zarb-e-Azb is to the soldier's hearts as well, much more than before i believe...through the APS incident...

Last edited:
That expression by Wajahat at 1:50 when he was explaining the CObra..."Sher ki Tarah"!!!

Aur Laftain Zarak sahab baray josh say niklay hain PMA say, full angrezi mahol! :p

And less said about the Colonel Sahab who is all Rambo the better :p

What is that badge on his left chest pocket? 100 and a gun? No of kills or something?

Another thing to note is how close to heart this Khyber op and also Zarb-e-Azb is to the soldier's hearts as well, much more than before i believe...through the APS incident...

If you see the second video of first post. Lieutant told power play team about 18 died and over 100 injured in kidney ridge fight, This is official figure, Unofficial figures put death count at 40-50 . I felt angry when CO of 35 regiment was all smiley and macho infront of Waj S Khan. He should have presented himself with a serious face and should have said few words about those 3-4 dozen shuhadas. Such callousness is baffling.

Awsome video by wajahat detailed work thanks to pak army dunya news and wajahat s khan

i have watched this program a dozen times... every time it brings tears to my eyes...
mulk na ho ga tu ghar kya ho ga..
yehe apna kafan hai...
bache hain par mulk ka dafa karna hai..
hum hain tu maeen behnaen, bache eid mana rahe hain..
mashallah mashallah mashallh.

@Bratva ... thanks alot for sharing bro.. Really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Waj S Khan goes to N.Waziristan Part-2 of his report @DESERT FIGHTER

@WAJsal WAj S Khan Interviewed NLI soldiers in this documentary

Last edited:
one thing is clear.. everyone speaks of APS... the talibans misread and miscalculated the response. they scarred our memories but started the beginning of their end.

Very professional presentation by Wajahat Khan. We really lack in this dept of media coverage of the armed forces. Whenever a tv channel decides to cover the armed forces they heavily dub it with popular Hollywood war films music then Pakistani patriotic songs. Firing of heavy guns and artillery, the message gets lost in this forces down your throat coverage.

Finally, with this presentation, I saw a subtle coverage which had a lot of information, message was conveyed to the point. Thats how the military coverage should be done. Great job.

My whole Self Oozes with Patriotism and praise when I watched both of these videos,
one noteable thing is how quickly we are utilizing out newest resources, e. MAX Pro MRAP,
if i remember correctly this system is quite new and was recently acquired,
im impressed how quickly they have deployed it in the front lines and have seen the positive results.

Kuddos to Wajahat for making a great documentary,
we badly needed it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom