What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

So it doesn't have.

ISTIF Frigate even is not in service ....

Aselsan HIZIR LFAS is a towed Sonar System for Turkish Warship projects
we have to wait and see
1673435046036.jpeg

Last edited:
ISTIF Frigate even is not in service ....

Aselsan HIZIR LFAS is a towed Sonar System for Turkish Warship projects
we have to wait and see
HIZIR_LFAS_7674.png
But you're the one who keeps mentioning ISTIF class every time. And when I tell you that it's not even in service,you get angry and say it's already in service and you mention the TF-2000 class as well!

But you're the one who keeps mentioning ISTIF class every time. And when I tell you that it's not even in service,you get angry and say it's already in service and you mention the TF-2000 class as well!

Greeks keeps mentioning FDI Frigates day and night .... so what ?

ISTIF class is not paper project
First ISTIF Frigate delivery to the Turkish Navy in 2023
of course we will show and talking about ISTIF Frigate
And I never said TCG ISTANBUL is in service .... stop changing my words

Systems have changed and many new features are being added
we have to wait and see
1673435556176.jpeg

Greeks keeps mentioning FDI Frigates day and night .... so what ?
We don't talk as if they are in service. Every time I tell you that the first one isn't even in service yet,you go mad and call me an "ignorant troll". Now,suddenly "it's not in service" 😂

We don't talk as if they are in service. Every time I tell you that the first one isn't even in service yet,you go mad and call me an "ignorant troll". Now,suddenly "it's not in service" 😂

Yes you are a liar and ignorant troll ... and you are still lying

I never said TCG ISTANBUL is in service ,, you liar and characterless bitch
enouh with your trolling ....go an dream with FDI Frigate

Last edited:
Yes you are a liar and ignorant troll ... and you are still lying

I never said TCG ISTANBUL is in service ,, you liar and characterless bitch
enouh is your trolling ....go an dream with FDI Frigate

Are you sure I'm lying? Every time you accuse me of lying,I prove you wrong ;)

You always include the ISTIF class in your long lists of Turkish superweapons. Now that Akritas cornered you about the VDS,
you just cowered and said "it's not in service yet".

Admit it. Just admit it. He got you.

@Abid123 he has been spamming the forum with the same stuff throughout the years. I don't have any problem with the other Turkish military equipment threads,it's his constant recycling of the same shit (that's not even his,he just copies stuff from sites and posts it here),that annoys me.

threads1.jpg

threads2.jpg

threads2(1).jpg

Greek troll Foinikas has butthurt feelings ,, block him to enter my threads

enough is enough with his trolling , provoking and terrorize all my threads since 2021

He terrorize all my threads 24/7 . i'm getting angry now , I dont want to see his silly and provocative posts any more

Please stop this liar and characterless Greek troll

@WebMaster , @Kompromat , @waz

Greek troll Foinikas has butthurt feelings ,, block him to enter my threads

enough is enough with his trolling , provoking and terrorize all my threads since 2021

He terrorize all my threads 24/7 . i'm getting angry now , I dont want to see his silly and provocative posts any more

Please stop this liar and characterless Greek troll

I just proved that the majority of your threads are the same stuff with a slightly different thread title.

That counts as spam. Propaganda. It's ridiculous. Anyone who reads the list of your threads above,will understand that you just recycle your threads every few months.

I just proved that the majority of your threads are the same stuff with a slightly different thread title.

That counts as spam. Propaganda. It's ridiculous. Anyone who reads the list of your threads above,will understand that you just recycle your threads every few months.

You are a Greek troll who has big hatred , jealousy and butthurt feelings towards Turkiye

When I show power of the Turkish Armed Forces and Turkish military projects , you and same troll team jumping to my threads to provoke me and terrorize thread

I am PDF member since 2017
and you stupid troll showing my threads in 6 years .. what a sneaky provocateur

no any propaganda you liar jealous troll ... all projects are real and confirmed
and my threads are most visited threads about the Turkish Armed Forces and Turkish military projects

enough is enough with your trolling , provoking and terrorize all my threads since 2021
MODS should ban you to enter my threads

Last edited:
So it doesn't have.
It does not have, and nor will it have, because on the one hand with a displacement of only 3000 tons, it does not have the margin to increase the weight, on the other hand, it will have another system in the rear, that of the HIZIR Torpedo Countermeasure System.
Remember that in the proposed Greek corvettes of 3000 tons, the CAPTAS 2 and not the CAPTAS 4 can be included, due to its smaller volume and weigh.
And to understand what VDS sonar means, the Americans asked for the CAPTAS 4 to be included in the new Constellation-class frigates, because they have understood how important piece of a tracking sensor it is for the AIP-type submarines.!!!

It does not have, and nor will it have, because on the one hand with a displacement of only 3000 tons, it does not have the margin to increase the weight, on the other hand, it will have another system in the rear, that of the HIZIR Torpedo Countermeasure System.
Remember that in the proposed Greek corvettes of 3000 tons, the CAPTAS 2 and not the CAPTAS 4 can be included, due to its smaller volume and weigh.
And to understand what VDS sonar means, the Americans asked for the CAPTAS 4 to be included in the new Constellation-class frigates, because they have understood how important piece of a tracking sensor it is for the AIP-type submarines.!!!

Greek trolls also said 3.000 tons ISTIF Frigate can not carry 16 anti-ship missiles

enough is enough with your silly posts

Greek trolls also said 3.000 tons ISTIF Frigate can not carry 16 anti-ship missiles
In addition to being a liar, you are also a slanderer.....because what I mentioned is, that it is not possible for a 3000 ton ship to have....64 missiles as you said, when all the others can have 16 or 32, and those with conditions.
Because you stunned us that ISTIF will have......64 missiles, when e.g. all other countries will have 16 or 32 (purely for AAW purpose)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom