What's new

Power crisis intensifies as shortfall widens

Now Karachi will experience load shedding. They deserve to experience this due to years of power theft.

No Sir. Nobody deserves to be without power, no matter where they are in the country. Nobody.

The people of Karachi still voted in favour of MQM. So i stand by my stance.

There is no solution to solve karachi's problems. Its best we build an economic city else where, perhaps in Gwadar.

There is no solution to solve karachi's problems. Its best we build an economy city else where, perhaps in Gwadar.

We should learn to accept the people's political choices when we do not agree with them, without turning vindictive, Sir.

Typical Pakistani bravado. All talk no show. Get your fellow Pakistanis to pay tax first.

That will have no impact on Indian loadshedding my dear.

There is no solution to solve karachi's problems. Its best we build an economy city else where, perhaps in Gwadar.

How much bill 90 is paying?? By the way if you write Shift+90 it comes out as () and that looks like something profane...something where altaf should be getting a big danda in....

Whatever it is,India has almost double the percapita energy productionof pakistan........

That is because of traitors like Jamat Ali shah of Pakistan, hater regime of Asif ALi Zardari almost sold Pakistan to hindus.

We should learn to accept the people's political choices when we do not agree with them, without turning vindictive, Sir.

yh thats why power generation should be left to the provinces so they could compare each other and see which one is doing better and which one isn't.

That is because of traitors like Jamat Ali shah of Pakistan, hater regime of Asif ALi Zardari almost sold Pakistan to hindus.

Why blame ' hindus ' for your internal problem?

Give me power for 5 years and I will make Pakistan a power surplus country.
The resources to end this drama are at our hand but we are far more interested in kursi and democracy than solving problems.
Have you guys thought of alternative renewable sources of energy like solar power? Like India's Solar Power Mission is to install 20,000 Mw by 2018.

Where the problem of space and land acquisition is concerned, Modi has come up with a brilliant idea of covering all existing canals with solar panels which has two advantages:

> No need of acquiring/using additional land.

> Prevents water evaporation from the canals which is more than 10%, resulting in saving of lakhs of liters of precious water per day!

images

Have you guys thought of alternative renewable sources of energy like solar power? Like India's Solar Power Mission is to install 20,000 Mw by 2018.

Where the problem of space and land acquisition is concerned, Modi has come up with a brilliant idea of covering all existing canals with solar panels which has two advantages:

> No need of acquiring/using additional land.

> Prevents water evaporation from the canals which is more than 10%, resulting in saving of lakhs of liters of precious water per day!

images

Too bad that Modi is not an engineer..The accumulations of water vapors underneath the solar panels will destroying them in no time.

Too bad that Modi is not an engineer..The accumulations of water vapors underneath the solar panels will destroying them in no time.
How is water vapor going to accumulate under the solar panels? You require direct sunlight for evaporation! Evaporation of water occurs when the surface of the liquid is exposed, allowing molecules to escape and form water vapor. :azn:

I ain't an engineer but I learnt that in school! And Modi need not be an engineer. He's got an army of them and they know what the heck they're doing!! :D

Back
Top Bottom