What's new

Potential Dajjalic Characters

Wonderful. So according to this thread Mullah Omar and other "Mujhaids" are 100 percent Islamic even though their creator was NATO.

Time for the Qibla to be towards Washington DC, I suppose. :lol:

Lekin iss fillum mein heroaine kaun ho gee? Any item songs?

Don't you know, a proper Talibani shouldn't like women.

Wonderful. So according to this thread Mullah Omar and other "Mujhaids" are 100 percent Islamic even though their creator was NATO.

Mullah Umar's creators wasn't NATO

Don't you know, a proper Talibani shouldn't like women
Heroines are necessary only in Indian films even if they are not needed bilawaja aik heroine dal detay hain

Mullah Umar's creators wasn't NATO

Even if not directly, NATO created the infrastructure for the creation of such characters as Mullah Omar.

Let us remember that it was NATO who trained and supported such people as Osama bin Laden as part of the NATO war against the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.

Taliban isn't much different than the "Mujahids".

Ham aap ka dard samjh sktay Hain

Thank you.

but they were anti Pakistan

Actually they were not anti-Pakistan but just anti-Zia.

The two sons of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto lived in Afghanistan for some time as guests of President Najibullah.

Fatima Bhutto has written of this in her book Songs of blood and sword.

Thank you.

The two sons of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto lived in Afghanistan for some time as guests of President Najibullah.

Fatima Bhutto has written of this in her book Songs of blood and sword.

In those times Bhutto's sons were working against Pakistan
Baloch rebels were also state guests of Afghan government in 80s

In those times Bhutto's sons were working against Pakistan

As much as I judge from Fatima's book and some of my other readings, Bhutto's sons wanted revenge against Zia by participating in a Leftist movement.

The Afghan government I suppose saw an opportunity in encouraging Leftist activists in Pakistan by supporting Bhutto's sons.

Baloch rebels were also state guests of Afghan government in 80s

I didn't know this but I would say the reason was to destablize Zia's rule in Pakistan by all available means.

I didn't know this but I would say the reason was to destablize Zia's rule in Pakistan by all

Bhutto imprisoned Baloch leaders in 70s
but later Zia ul haq freed them
one Baloch sardar after he was released from jail went to Afghanistan with his tribe and stayed there until the fall of Afghan government
Afghanistan is worst enemy of Pakistan even more than India
As much as I judge from Fatima's book
Why would she write against her own father

I understand your qibla is Moscow and your mahdi is Lenin.
All prominent commies were either mass murderers or degenerate atheists---quite a coincidence.

They were terrorists who were involved in bombings, assassinations and hijackings.
Murtaza asked for Indra's help in breaking Pakistan into four---There was his party member who threatened that he'll come to Pakistan riding on an Indian tank---

Murtaza hijacks a plane he is a freedom fighter for you, Someone else did it in Nepal and they become terrorists. Quite hypocritical.
Let us remember that it was NATO who trained and supported such people as Osama bin Laden as part of the NATO war against the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
Was China and Iran also part of NATO? Since they also provided weapons to the Mujahideen... :lol:

Or those who fought against the USSR like Massod then fought against the Taliban with American Capitalist help?(Those you praise)

FYI, Bhutto initiated the arming and training of Afghan rebels way back in 75---He was the master strategiest and knew how to deal with the democratic pain in the backside republic of Afghanistan---which was formenting troubles in NWFP and Baluchistan

Bhutto imprisoned Baloch leaders in 70s
but later Zia ul haq freed them
one Baloch sardar after he was released from jail went to Afghanistan with his tribe and stayed there until the fall of Afghan government

Okay, thanks for the info.

Afghanistan is worst enemy of Pakistan even more than India

If you are talking about now then that is another matter and you may be correct but if you are talking about the 80s then :

1. Imagine if in the 80s, Zia wasn't there and Bhutto was ruling.

2. Or the army still had people who wanted Pakistan to turn into a Leftist state, like what happened in the "Rawalpindi Conspiracy".

Why would she write against her own father

No, you misunderstand. She has not written anything against her father or her father's brother.

This thread is purely based on suspicion/intuition containing different personalities that match description of Messih ad Dajjal.

This thread is pure conjecture. I'll start off with three if you have more feel free to share.

Erez Biton:
Jewish Poet/writer of Mizrahi(Algerian/Morroccan descent). Has faulty eyes but seems like both of his eyes are faulty.
View attachment 563263 View attachment 563264 View attachment 563265

Lucien Greaves:
Torch Bearer after passing away of Anton Lavey. American national affiliation with church of satan. One faulty eye. Very charming personality and appearance.
View attachment 563266 View attachment 563267

Mullah Omar:
Freedom fighter against foreign powers. Based in Afghanistan. Affiliated with Taliban/Islami Emirate of Afghanistan. Born with both eyes healthy. But one was injured during Soviet-Afghan war. Deceased in 2013
(In my views he is not very likely cuz he fought on side of islam and that he's been declared dead but you never what Allah has planned i.e al-Baghdadi miraculously came back to life too and some ahadith point that Dajjal will come out of East/Khurasan/Iran area). But again not very likely.
Before loosing the right eye.View attachment 563268
View attachment 563270 View attachment 563269
It felt like insult to Ameer ul Momineen Mullah Muhammad Umar Mujahid. Dajjal will have a poped eye like grape, curly hairs. Read the whole description as describes by beloved Holy Prophet SAW, and not to mention the conversation b/w Nabi SAW and Hazrat Umar R.A.

Back
Top Bottom