What's new

Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaishnu

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
upload_2015-7-16_14-4-16.png

Can't understand how both positive and negative rating for a same post ?:undecided::hitwall::hitwall:

Can't understand how both positive and negative rating for a same post ?:undecided::hitwall::hitwall:
Its not hard to understand when you realize that one is Indian and the othersone is Pakistani and these boht countries are enemy and have conflicts

same logic as anti pakistan post get thanks of Indian and anti Indian post get thanks of Pakistani

ahh well what can ya do life is unfair sometimes

Its not hard to understand when you realize that one is Indian and the othersone is Pakistani and these boht countries are enemy and have conflicts

same logic as anti pakistan post get thanks of Indian and anti Indian post get thanks of Pakistani

DiTTo

Birds of same feather flock together.

Racists or racial comments cant be taken off as long as its deep and is habitual.

Dot head is a racial comment but you cant call the ones who use that term as dick heads as it violates the forum rules.

I would have given you a positive rating for this if I would.

And reversed both your negative ratings.

If I had the power, I would have reversed all your negative ratings, and given you +3 "thanks".

Racists or racial comments cant be taken off as long as its deep and is habitual.
Oh yes they can be, remember the time when this forum was infested with Chinese rabid racist trolls like Communist, grey boy 2 and many more?

They were repeatedly squashed and eventually gave up creating fake ids

They can be tamed by reporting and banning into submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom