What's new

Post Strike on Indian Army Ammo & Supply Depot

For the scratching heads, abhinandan tried to sneak through mountains and was seen as soon as he ducked in and tried to rise from behind in classic but old conventional move though, someone on CAP at relatively good height saw him making the first move but let his prey to fall for it and then a hit without an iota as what happened. We should have asked Amerikans that look, we are going to promote your baby; what do you have in return.... alright... those Viper upgrades could be a starter so let's promote as after all, not letting them understand as what hits IAF will still help us in long run. A confused enemy in the end that keeps struggling to not to acknowledge Thunder if it has done it but still fears what it can do in future.
Well this is an overstatement !

Well this is an overstatement !

Hello... Rakes..... how's life treating you?

Well, that wasn't for non interested audience. But Abinandan will repeatedly confirm that he was looking for a target despite the claims of India that PAF was there having 24 boys in air... do you not think like what makes Abhinandan to search for a target even when there was a whole Bazaar to shop as Indian said later. He was blinded and so being made deaf while he went alone with a mambo jambo move and that is exactly what he would have done so. By the way, what happened to his wing-man?

The good Indians tried to call Our PakCredebility into question... killed our trees and murdered our crow!

Operation Swift Retort was re-enforcing PakCredebility and re-enforced we did.

As a result the World and the US led CombinedWest knows that India is NOT the regional Hegemon.

Same is happening in the Liberated parts of Ladakh... the Indian Credebility is now at its abyss... no matter how many troops or tanks or fighter jets the good Indians deploy...

BD seeing the Writting-on-Wall and moving closer to Sino-Pak Axis is, once again, result of lost Indian Credebility in the HardpowerShpere....

Thanks to the Facists of India even the so-called Bolloywood Softpower is questionable now.

Now we have published our PoliticalMap with PakNationalClarity... weeks after Nepal published theres.

And China doesn't recognise the Indian map of IoJK at all...

Without Hardpower ... the so-called Softpower is just an illusion... BLM has almost destroyed the AmericanSoftpower... India doesn't even come close to Germany!

@Windjammer showing us the On-The-Ground effects of Post Swift Retort is but a reminder of the lost Indian Credebility!

We shouldn't rejoice it...but rather prepare for the misadventures from the good Indians... as their Existential Angst and Frustrations grow...both from within and without.

NorthernWar is a given...for now it is FrozenWar ..and thanks to PakState it has remained Frozen.. only the good Indians will Unfreez it... and then the Biggest Can of Worms will open. @Verve

One senses that India might attempt a LimitedWar against China and draw Pakistan into it to garner maximum support and sympathy from the US led CombinedWest...

However, for now the Containment of the FacistState by Sino-Pak Axis will continue..without any bravados or soundbites.

We are NOT hearing Gen. Bippin talking about 2.5 FrontWar ...one wonders why?

Mangus

@Ace of Spades @Ark_Angel @PanzerKiel @The Eagle @Arsalan @Signalian @masterchief_mirza @Mentee @N.Siddiqui @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Musings @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @peagle

PaaJee @SIPRA yaar come back, please!

A lot has already been said, and I am sure a lot more will be said.
But, what I do know is, that most Pakistanis I know here and in Pakistan are in the mood for war,

They are waiting for the 56inch chest to show its strength,
They are waiting for the Hindutva mob and their protectors to show their strength to us, not to the innocent Muslim on the street
They are waiting for the soupapowa army to stop dreaming about a two-front war, just show what it can do on a one front war

I don't say this to drum up war hysteria, but to reflect the actual mood among our nation, because people are sick of hearing the Indian B.S. and Indian fantasies of being a soupapowa, that Pakistan is an ant, so come crush us.
Pakistan has never wanted war, but across the border, they are all talk, no action, except to kill innocent Kashmiris, that's shameful.

Hello... Rakes..... how's life treating you?

Well, that wasn't for non interested audience. But Abinandan will repeatedly confirm that he was looking for a target despite the claims of India that PAF was there having 24 boys in air... do you not think like what makes Abhinandan to search for a target even when there was a whole Bazaar to shop as Indian said later. He was blinded and so being made deaf while he went alone with a mambo jambo move and that is exactly what he would have done so. By the way, what happened to his wing-man?
I am not expert and i dont want to start again what you did on 27th Feb. But to claim that you are up against some ragtag Air force and bring it down on any given day is an overstatement.

I am not expert and i dont want to start again what you did on 27th Feb. But to claim that you are up against some ragtag Air force and bring it down on any given day is an overstatement.

Sure, but on the day the Indian air force was truly AWFUL, topping it's useless performance with shooting down its own helicopter and killing it's own officers and crew:coffee:

Ok, i would merely suggest you search IAF history and decide for yourself that when did it ever deliver.

Just like Modi he is missing from the scene, maybe scared of corona?:lol:
EURXrlmWsAEbAMQ.jpg

You got it wrong my friend. Pakistan will never treat the enemy as some ragtag or underestimate them. PAF preparedness and then what is demonstrated on 27th Feb, is an evidence that IAF is regarded as a rival with all the quality & quantity but tactics & doctrine matters that only one rise as the winner. It will be too foolish to underestimate the enemy and that's exactly what India did from time to time and got the surprise. Just read you post under Indian assumption and understand.

Rest about any given day, is the day when both faces each other and it has been done in past and so one can expect in future as well.

Sir it's your Air Force and your Bollywood which underestimates the enemy despite the fact that PAF has mostly dominated Indian Air Force. Our policy is always based on an enemy who is at least three to four times bigger than us better equipped than us and equally trained as us. Therefore there is no question of underestimating a much bigger enemy. Basically due to your size we simply can't take the risk of underestimating you.

Last edited:
These kind of strikes are not sustainable. Once the element of surprise is lost, half of the next package won't return home.

A lot has already been said, and I am sure a lot more will be said.
But, what I do know is, that most Pakistanis I know here and in Pakistan are in the mood for war,

They are waiting for the 56inch chest to show its strength,
They are waiting for the Hindutva mob and their protectors to show their strength to us, not to the innocent Muslim on the street
They are waiting for the soupapowa army to stop dreaming about a two-front war, just show what it can do on a one front war

I don't say this to drum up war hysteria, but to reflect the actual mood among our nation, because people are sick of hearing the Indian B.S. and Indian fantasies of being a soupapowa, that Pakistan is an ant, so come crush us.
Pakistan has never wanted war, but across the border, they are all talk, no action, except to kill innocent Kashmiris, that's shameful.

I second that

Ok, i would merely suggest you search IAF history and decide for yourself that when did it ever deliver.
It did, what ever it is supposed to do. And it will do again.(with condolences to crow's family and tea was fantastic)

These kind of strikes are not sustainable. Once the element of surprise is lost, half of the next package won't return home.
In this day and age with the quality of precision weapons available, you seldom need to go for same target twice....provided you know how to use and deliver those weapons.

The good Indians tried to call Our PakCredebility into question... killed our trees and murdered our crow!

Operation Swift Retort was re-enforcing PakCredebility and re-enforced we did.

As a result the World and the US led CombinedWest knows that India is NOT the regional Hegemon.

Same is happening in the Liberated parts of Ladakh... the Indian Credebility is now at its abyss... no matter how many troops or tanks or fighter jets the good Indians deploy...

BD seeing the Writting-on-Wall and moving closer to Sino-Pak Axis is, once again, result of lost Indian Credebility in the HardpowerShpere....

Thanks to the Facists of India even the so-called Bolloywood Softpower is questionable now.

Now we have published our PoliticalMap with PakNationalClarity... weeks after Nepal published theres.

And China doesn't recognise the Indian map of IoJK at all...

Without Hardpower ... the so-called Softpower is just an illusion... BLM has almost destroyed the AmericanSoftpower... India doesn't even come close to Germany!

@Windjammer showing us the On-The-Ground effects of Post Swift Retort is but a reminder of the lost Indian Credebility!

We shouldn't rejoice it...but rather prepare for the misadventures from the good Indians... as their Existential Angst and Frustrations grow...both from within and without.

NorthernWar is a given...for now it is FrozenWar ..and thanks to PakState it has remained Frozen.. only the good Indians will Unfreez it... and then the Biggest Can of Worms will open. @Verve

One senses that India might attempt a LimitedWar against China and draw Pakistan into it to garner maximum support and sympathy from the US led CombinedWest...

However, for now the Containment of the FacistState by Sino-Pak Axis will continue..without any bravados or soundbites.

Mangus

@Ace of Spades @Ark_Angel @PanzerKiel @The Eagle @Arsalan @Signalian @masterchief_mirza @Mentee @N.Siddiqui @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Musings @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @peagle

PaaJee @SIPRA yaar come back, please!
The key word is key "credibility". Its close cousin is the word "professionalism", the opposite of which is now routinely demonstrated by the Delhi regime (I.e. "amateurism"). You're right that Pakistan should slowly turn the screw and grind out an advantage, without resorting to theatrics and circus routines like our increasingly distant gangetic counsins.

Back
Top Bottom