What's new

Post-Doklam, China developing military camps in depth areas along LAC

beggars should stay away from two big powers .
your 45 percent children are suffering from stunted growth due to lack of toilets .get some investment for toilets and become slave of china .
beggars should beg for their daily chorus , india has 500 billions reserve .

Didn't I tell you to go back to your classroom in your skool? 🤔 🤔🤔

:D:D:D

I guess you no need to as you be getting the answers to the tests

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

1607490767052.png

But what if you got to wear a box over your head?

1607490917071.png
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't be so sure about this ... even if more toilets are built, that doesn't mean they will use them.
Data reveals 25% of Hindus who own toilets don’t use them, only 10% of Muslims do the same.
This thread was not about Indian toilet, but now that you brought it up, let me enlighten you ..

your reference article is 2.5 years old and citing data from 2005. As of August, 2020, the Government has built more than 100 million toilets in India and claiming 100% of the population has access to toilets. However due to stupid believes and taboos, 8-10% Indian still believe to defecate in open even though they have access to toilets. This number may be even smaller as 96.5 per cent of people who had access to toilets used them (as per survey in March 2020).. This number is close to China in 2018, where close to 20 million people used to defecate in open as per UN data. Don't know the current number though..

https://theprint.in/pageturner/exce...s-no-cross-verification-with-big-data/376063/

2017 Doklam will be forever remembered as the turning point of the Chinese-India border dispute ... or more specifically the beginning of when China really started to gain the upper hand. Had the Indians not done this stupid adventure, the Chinese would not have militarized the border so much and the 60 Indian soldiers killed at Galwan would still be alive. But Mr. Modi has shown a history of complete ineptitude when it comes to all policy matters so this is no big surprise.

I support India in it's approach towards China....I also encourage Pakistan's elite to show some guts and substance, rather than meekly surrendering to foreign pressures It's been 73 years now.... Have an independent policy and stand by it.....

I support India in it's approach towards China....I also encourage Pakistan's elite to show some guts and substance, rather than meekly surrendering to foreign pressures It's been 73 years now.... Have an independent policy and stand by it.....
Making a mortal enemy out of a country with an economy over 5 times larger and a vastly superior military that is within striking distance to huge Indian population centers (only 300 km north of Delhi) does not seem like a wise decision to me.

Making a mortal enemy out of a country with an economy over 5 times larger and a vastly superior military that is within striking distance to huge Indian population centers (only 300 km north of Delhi) does not seem like a wise decision to me.
Had this approach on similar logic shown by Israel against combined might of it's hostile neighbours and Muslim states...they would have vanished from the world map by now.

China has more to loose than India...else they would have attacked long back and might not have undergone humiliation of having such long stand-offs....what is holding them back? their gentleness?...

this front was neglected from a long time , good that we are strengthening our posts on china border . china has already made many nations slave of china by investing in useless projects by bribing politicians .

I always thot colonel a high occifer. 🤔

But instead what do I see!:D

No more than a new recruit with the fantasy and yearning that he is a colonel.:omghaha:

Ha ha ha ha:rofl:

Update yourself please, India without toilets is an old story. Things have changed dramatically, and now you will have to come up with something different.

If i put forward the latest data around % of people using toilet in India vs other countries in the sub continent, many proud members will be put to shame
OK, China can invest in social programs in India to stop rapes while females poop in the fields.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom