What's new

Post a picture of yourself

I dont know if you really did but you definately said your doing.

Never said such a thing, quit creeping xenon. This is getting awkward. @Serpentine was the one joking about saving all our photos a while back, not sure if he was serious or joking.

Never said such a thing, quit creeping xenon. This is getting awkward. @Serpentine was the one joking about saving all our photos a while back, not sure if he was serious or joking.
Hmm, im quite sure you also said something similar but maybe im wrong.

You mistook him for another member. that member actually saved mine but not without my consent !!!!

A member here did so without my consent and then posted it when I wasn't even online without my knowledge.

unlike others who post random photos. i have posted the real profile picture of myself for u guyz8-)

:o::fie:
Didn't you have a gf whom you wanted to marry?:undecided:

That was his story,later it became our story.Pray for it to be happy story:angel:
What?! Is this yet another joint account? Coz I was darn sure I was talking to a guy many times. :sad: Why do I get this feeling that you're trolling us all?:confused:

Last edited:
unlike others who post random photos. i have posted the real profile picture of myself for u guyz8-)

Thanks,

Some people here maybe are famous, government employe, or some one wanting to be a political activist or journalist someday or maybe current journalist already. They want to hide their identity for security reasons, for any normal person living a normal live, I think there should be no problem.

Because I don't always have that burning desire and feeling of having chosen something that I am truly passionate about. In order to be truly successful you need a big load of passion. Discipline which I also lack to some degree will not do it alone or knowledge. You need to perform that bit of extra, work those extra hours than most others in your field to outcompete your "enemies". On the job market we are all competitors. There are no favors at universities either. Everybody is competing against one another and in my particular filed and university there is a sickening focus on grades and competition. It can get tiring on the long run. It's basically a hostile environment where failure is not an option.

You can always go on for your Masteral's or Ph.D, which will give you a qualitative edge over other competition.

This is me with my AR-15

30052012019.jpg

Is this the Iranian 'shocker' you're showing us? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom