What's new

Post a picture of yourself

No matter what people will try saving them. As if they're so in need of them. :disagree:

@qamar1990

Mate, put it down before you have several people who saved that. :D

Well, I think intelligence institution can hack this website and go inside the data and find our email. From there they can know us. Better prepare. I like to know you though personally, but maybe we can know each other in the future :D

No he's not. he and I share the same views.

Its just that you do not understand him.
Thanks a lot Sir do you have any idea how I post PDF downloaded file on defence.pk

your a virus that corrupts young minds and turns them into radicals

I'm an adult and probably smarter than a good number of people here. Are you really worried about me? :D

Being an Palestinian activist doesn't equate to being an radical. Hamas is part of the conflict so they have to be mentioned when necessary. As I've told you, Palestinians are moderate. Struggling for your rights doesn't make you radical. :)

Well, I think intelligence institution can hack this website and go inside the data and find our email. From there they can know us. Better prepare. I like to know you though personally, but maybe we can know each other in the future :D

No one is afraid of intelligence, of course they know a lot about everyone. We have nothing to hide, but random people saving pics is messed up.

I'd like to meet you to, one day in Madinah inshallah. :D

This is unrelated but interesting

o-ISRAELI-SOLDIERS-570.jpg

I'm an adult and probably smarter than a good number of people here. Are you really worried about me? :D

Being an Palestinian activist doesn't equate to being an radical. Hamas is part of the conflict so they have to be mentioned when necessary. As I've told you, Palestinians are moderate. Struggling for your rights doesn't make you radical. :)

No one is afraid of intelligence, of course they know a lot about everyone. We have nothing to hide, but random people saving pics is messed up.

I'd like to meet you to, one day in Madinah inshallah. :D

Whats wrong with storing pics, I'm also storing them in my **** folder :D but I missed yours.

Whats wrong with storing pics, I'm also storing them in my **** folder :D but I missed yours.

You can do what I want, I guess people find others online so interesting. I doubt others here would be fine with it, dunno. But, you're responsible unlike somebody else here.

@Hazzy997 I'm just saying that you should be careful what you say and what you post on the internet. You live in US and probably FBI already tracks what you do on the internet. They can easily mistake you for some terrorist like those Chechens in US and you will be in a world of trouble.

@Hazzy997 I'm just saying that you should be careful what you say and what you post on the internet. You live in US and probably FBI already tracks what you do on the internet. They can easily mistake you for some terrorist like those Chechens in US and you will be in a world of trouble.

Don't worry about me, I have friends in the FBI. This if funny that you're all worried. That being said, let this thread get back on track atat but don't repeat that. That comes off weirdly.

Awww you fell for him, how cute.... :oops:

My recent pics....

This is me in the medieval era....
download.jpg

This is me on a police bike in Newyork.... vacations.....
images.jpg

And this is me finally commanding the NATO forces....
images (1).jpg

@Hazzy997 you said in your own thread acouple months ago that your saving all the pictures uploaded there so dont complain, Karma is a b*tch. :)

Back
Top Bottom