What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Well you're absolutely right! That is exactly why i still watch anime even though i have read the manga (in mangas the story is ahead of the anime). Usually when i start to watch a new anime, and after watching multiples episodes per day, catch up with the current episode, and the story is epic at that point, i opt to switch over to the manga coz at that point a one week wait becomes unthinkable.

Animated movies
ive watched a lot of jap animated movies / tv series -- the ones which have 8+/10 rating at imdb
You should list a couple of them. Plzz :rolleyes:
Have you watched Hayao Miyazaki's works? He heads Ghibli studio, its like a Japanese branch of Disney studio. Though the movies are aimed at younger audience, they're of very good quality in terms of story, characters, and music.

Well you're absolutely right! That is exactly why i still watch anime even though i have read the manga (in mangas the story is ahead of the anime). Usually when i start to watch a new anime, and after watching multiples episodes per day, catch up with the current episode, and the story is epic at that point, i opt to switch over to the manga coz at that point a one week wait becomes unthinkable.
LOL, thats why i only watch anime in Summers, cuz i have alot of anime to watch then :)

I will agree with you that a serious relationship does impede on a man's concentration. Tho i will even attest that some men will say having a female lover , girlfriend, provides a source of inspiration. I think if the affection is too great, and there is a dependence on the man's part for the woman, this can be detrimental for the man in case they break up.

This is why i always tell my friends who are in relationship(s) to be wary of whom you give your heart to. Let it be like dew drops, not pouring the entire bucket...so to say.

I have had my personal experiences , nay, i mean my own mistakes in committing everything for 'love'. And when it backfired, the pain was quite unbearable....

I am not expert at all at love. But when we get rejected by a women is not mean we are not worthy. Women has different taste. I was chased by several beautiful women when I was still in junior high and high school...even one of them play on TV soap opera. But I get rejected by a woman who is not really beautiful in university. Another rejection also happened when a women is less beautiful than those who ever cashed me. Never value our worth through women acceptance. Some time I feel God just want to test us.

This is a good website

2KnowMySelf | The Ultimate Source for Understanding Yourself and others

I dont know...but I think Audrey is a military officer.....someone that is paid to project Indonesian military power...she knows something that even press dont know....
Connie Rahakundini Bakrie? hehehe who knows :D

I am not expert at all at love. But when we get rejected by a women is not mean we are not worthy. Women has different taste. I was chased by several beautiful women when I was still in junior high and high school...even one of them play on TV soap opera. But I get rejected by a woman who is not really beautiful in university. Another rejection also happened when a women is less beautiful than those who ever cashed me. Never value our worth through women acceptance. Some time I feel God just want to test us.

This is a good website

2KnowMySelf | The Ultimate Source for Understanding Yourself and others

Great website link , btw @Indos

I agree with you , yes, sometimes some people come to our lives to test us, and i believe that all experiences are a lesson for us. You must be strong bro. I will admit that i'm not when it comes to relationships. My longest relationship was just beneath 3 years and when we broke up (she said she felt the 'love' was not there anymore), i really did not know how to react or express myself. It was tough for me and it did affect my work for a while, thanks God i got over it. But even to this day i still think of her.

I guess i must have really loved her since i still think of her from time to time.

Does this ever happen to you? such a thing ever happened?

Great website link , btw @Indos

I agree with you , yes, sometimes some people come to our lives to test us, and i believe that all experiences are a lesson for us. You must be strong bro. I will admit that i'm not when it comes to relationships. My longest relationship was just beneath 3 years and when we broke up (she said she felt the 'love' was not there anymore), i really did not know how to react or express myself. It was tough for me and it did affect my work for a while, thanks God i got over it. But even to this day i still think of her.

I guess i must have really loved her since i still think of her from time to time.

Does this ever happen to you? such a thing ever happened?

Different women, different taste :D

Believe me each women always has some specific beauty that other woman doesn't have...so we cannot compare them. Each women is interesting in its own way. ;)

Now, I am chasing another one, and I am quite serious....

One more time, never has a relationship if we are not serious, I dont know why you dont marry her....? 3 years is too long buddy.
And please no sex before married :feminist:

@Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
1904017_749190298459757_7419637311980306174_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom