What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Didn't know about her.

The urban dictionary has nothing good to say about the word. :rolleyes:

Just read the urban dictionary definition of 'Tharki'

:A person who is always khuwar (seduced). He could not control him once he saw any girl even she is married.

Response: Not always... :lol:

NARUTO IS ZE BEST, AFTER ONE PIECE

it is a slang Urdu word meaning pervert or a person that goes after girls

the girl in my pic is my way of supporting her and i am really a dude.............sorry to burst your bubble

You need to teach me more urdu phrases man, but good ones too, okay?

is it cold, or your heater broke?
I live in Jakarta, and Indonesia located right in the equator so nobody use heater here. I was working overtime with other fellow worker when the photo was taken so the empty office room is very much cold because of the air conditioner.

another tharki...........i thought u were awesome bro :(

What do you mean of tharki ??? Well getting to know a girl by meeting her is a way to respect and understand her.....Nothing more than shaking hands and talking....And I am not old either :D

But I suggest for any one hasn't yet completed their study to refrain that thing first...it can distract concentration particularly for some one that hasnt yet mature and good in faith and religion

You need to teach me more urdu phrases man, but good ones too, okay?
google "poondi" :azn:

What do you mean of tharki ??? Well getting to know a girl by meeting her is a way to respect and understand her.....Nothing more than shaking hands and talking....And I am not old either :D

But I suggest for any one hasn't yet completed their study to refrain that thing first...it can distract concentration particularly for some one that hasnt yet mature
well damn :(

Didn't know about her.

Play to Indonesian section some time ...:D

In Indonesia there is also a military expert who is women.....Some women are interested in military...dont know why ;)

But I suggest for any one hasn't yet completed their study to refrain that thing first...it can distract concentration particularly for some one that hasnt yet mature and good in faith and religion

I will agree with you that a serious relationship does impede on a man's concentration. Tho i will even attest that some men will say having a female lover , girlfriend, provides a source of inspiration. I think if the affection is too great, and there is a dependence on the man's part for the woman, this can be detrimental for the man in case they break up.

This is why i always tell my friends who are in relationship(s) to be wary of whom you give your heart to. Let it be like dew drops, not pouring the entire bucket...so to say.

I have had my personal experiences , nay, i mean my own mistakes in committing everything for 'love'. And when it backfired, the pain was quite unbearable....

bro @Indos is she the same person with @Audrey?? (Sorry soalnya user indo dgn nama cewek cuma dua itu yang wara wiri di forum2 militer indo or lainnya)

I dont know...but I think Audrey is a military officer.....someone that is paid to project Indonesian military power...she knows something that even press dont know....

Back
Top Bottom